IGNORED

You assholes

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Thanks for the replies guys, I always hope to cause controversy within my threads, and it worked, even with this one, loving the replies from Kaen, Vamous and Micky :lol: .

Guest placidburp

Blargh! I'm so fucking hungover. And I'm stupidly going to start over very soon, as I'm going to a Italian shindig thing. Should be good fun once I've topped up. :wtf:

cigarettes and gatorade do wonders for hangovers... hell they've actually made me close to an actual human being on these mornings where i hit the bed at like 5:42am and i wake up and it's like 10:06 and my stomach is like some sort of chinese torture device.

cigarettes don't help. in fact smoking loads whilst drinking seems to give you the worst hangovers. when i'm hungover is the only time i don't enjoy smoking

I was pretty fucked up last night. Met up with my friend and some of his old workmates, and his cougar boss bought me like three strong ass liquor drinks. Had whiskey, vodka, and a whole lot of beer.

Made me run my mouth more than I should have, I think...

Guest abusivegeorge

Made me run my mouth more than I should have, I think...

You mean that smile can get even wider? Thats pretty hot.

Guest abusivegeorge

You better all be getting pissed this weekend in aid of my birthday you fucking assholes.

What should I pour out for you?

Ice coke with ice please, be there in 10.

Guest abusivegeorge

Fuckall to do this weekend, so got some wifebeaters to accompany MoTD. I'm still celebrating your birthday a week down the line.

Yea but your like a brother to me, your allowed to celebrate my birthday whenever you want and besides you only drink twice a week (at the MOST) so make those lagers provide you with happiness my man.

Fuckall to do this weekend, so got some wifebeaters to accompany MoTD. I'm still celebrating your birthday a week down the line.

Yea but your like a brother to me, your allowed to celebrate my birthday whenever you want and besides you only drink twice a week (at the MOST) so make those lagers provide you with happiness my man.

Will do bro, but they couldn't cushion the pain of tonight's Match Of The Day [club's name withheld for fear of further ridicule].

Archived