IGNORED

if katy perry was mute i think i'd be in love with her

sinicalypse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljP48ScSD_Q

"UHH... I'M GONNA BLOG ABOUT IT... AND.. SPREAD IT.... PREFE[indistinguishable]"

seriously i think this bitch is one of the finest i've seen, like seriously i'd shove megan fox into traffic to get a piece of this, but like, whenever i see her interviewed, listen to "her" songs, or like, watch her get her titties plastered up for charity while some creepy dude videotapes it (you'll see him at the end) and she looks horrendously uncomfortable at first while this bulldyke is coppin feels and she's like "wtf i'm giving you my tits why are you taping me?!@" and then she tries to talk and that's the problem with so many women, at least for me, is my eyes lead me to ground zero where i found out the twin towers of totaltarian omnipotence crashed long long ago and then it's "the game" which roughly translates to how adept you are at controlling the conversation without her knowing that you're controlling it (mwa ha ha) and rah rah rah.

i dunno if there's a rabid discussion here, maybe like, anyone out there have some bitches who you wish would be stricken with a permanent case of the stuck mute button!?@ the world would be a better place, foreal!@#

# captain misogynist: a recovering sinicalyptical cunt

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know i've actually put a bunch of thought into this and i'd still have to go with katy perry. deschanel is worse cuz, as is evidenced by that cognitive smackdown craig ferguson put on her last week, she's got that whole hipster "my opinion as an *artist* " rah rah rah too cute for the world shit, and that's like even worse than one of the planet's finest bitches gone wild... i mean you expect those people to be stupid and annoying and trite and superficial to the point of dating the schmoe from the gym class heroes... btw he better have a footlong cock and occasionally shit diamonds cuz as i keep gaining power i think he might get a nagging case of adidas to crotch syndrome...

anyways, katy perry is flat out hotter than deschanel. much better rack... and the little hipster emogirl princess actress schtick would annoy the shit out of me cuz i literally have to deal with hipsters to have a shot with any chick who prolly knows who aphex twin is in chicago, so like, deschanel is the backup plan to perry, and i mean deschanel prolly dates a pussy so that's no problem, but like, it's kind of like keira knightley and natalie portman... i'm a keira guy through and through but if i have to i'll settle for natalie... for now. sage francis is after taht shit so i gotta be original as a white rapper =D

sini - i'm curious who you have kicked in the crotch? falhbub?

thus far?!@

dr dre, atmosphere/slug, the beastie boys... i mean they got cuts, tho the beastie boys one i could only diss them for ~30 seconds before showing off... here i've got the beastie boys one on me i'll attach it here.

as for his royal bulbiness, it's coming dude. he lives around here. he's a douchebag. he desecrates the purity of my two favorite musicians by watering down their ideas and then claiming that he's worth more money than aphex twin or some sort of peer of squarepusher, and i'll give you there's like 3-4 bangers on red extensions of squarepusher, and the lawn wake IV off of the EP b4 red ext is fucking yeah. i love that song foreal. but like, still, the whole mc flashbulb thing... world reknown tales of his douchebaggery?!@ i've had a girl from the LA breakcore scene (like if she shows up, her ex's new GFs will junk her and shit) tell me a story where big bad bennny bwoy showed up at a show and was like "do you guys know who i am?!@ let me play tonight" and they're like "dude, no" and he's like "but i'm the flashbulb" and then he threw a fit and made a scene and left. and then another time when he was actually scheduled to play there was something with the house tables or setup and let's just say that if you're at a place where the flashbulb is going to play and the shit doesn't go off that superiffic, well, it's not benn's fault. we'll just leave it at that.

man i've met little chicago breakcore kids at snares shows who have more stories of benn being some sort of raging douchebag dickhead piece of shit, and i made them a pledge after my first snares show that like, i'd get taht cunt someday... for what's right. and yeah it's coming. harky snarky or whatever your proxy account name is, benn jordan, mc flashbulb better go listen to MC chris' albums on repeat all for about a week straight cuz sinicalypse is gaining power and like, really, i was put on this earth to dispense justice. and play with katy perry's tits... in no particular order. watch me do what i was born to do, nah'mean?!2 =D

newfree3.mp3

0102_katy-perry-bikini-1-05.jpg

There has been are thread b4 somewhere about her. XXX will remember this one.

yeah dude, i love it when underground/white rappers/rap-types ask me "what do you rap for?!@" and i say "monkey sex with katy perry" and they start trying to tell me the difference between rap and hiphop (rap is like bitches hoes clubs thugs and big stacks. hiphop is the artform. i retort "hey dipshit, what do you do into a microphone?! hiphop?!@ Y0 LOOK AT THAT DUDE OVER THERE HE'S HIP HOPPING HIS NUTS OFF!?@" i remind them that this is a device created by people who want to feel better about themselves by arbitrarily elevating themselves over the masses of rap fans by claiming that "their" flavor/brand of rap is more superior/worthwhile/divine/whatever tahn those rich motherfuckers you see on mtv cribs. ha.

i mean, i dunno about you guys, i look at that picture and have to resist the urge to start the process of entering freelance-orgasm-dispenser mode and then that's why i go kill a free in the car on the ride home or work on my three point shot off of a left handed dribble for 2 hours in 93 degree heat: cuz someday, mark my words whattem, my face gonna be all up in those titties. all i gotta do is get a super hot body so my face can be 100% beautiful and then just serve the shit out of her little gym class hero travis whatever dude, cuz like, when my mind locks into the target these pop motherfuckers have no chance, short of claiming sales, but i aint out for sales so fuck you mwahaslfjaskl;df

-googles kayy perry- ... ah that chick ... she was just in brisbane ..for our agricultural festival* ... i wonder if she got a blue ribbon from the prize pig section ... (sorry sini but yaknow)

* she really was - scouts honour

-googles kay perry- ... a that chick ... she was just in brisbane ..for our agricultural festival* ... i wonder if she got a blue ribbon from the prize pig section ... (sorry sini but yaknow)

maybe try googling katy perry next time eh

Guest Deep Fried Everything

you know, benedict has a point, but i think that's why i find her so attractive... being because she's really just an average looking girl, not even the "girl next door" bullshit... she's not quite hot but she's very fit. my girlfriend's body type is actually pretty similar i think, though she is shorter.

-googles kay perry- ... a that chick ... she was just in brisbane ..for our agricultural festival* ... i wonder if she got a blue ribbon from the prize pig section ... (sorry sini but yaknow)

maybe try googling katy perry next time eh

FAIL !! ... i did ..but typo'd in this thread ... my prize pig comment stands ..

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

[/img]

There has been are thread b4 somewhere about her. XXX will remember this one.

yeah dude, i love it when underground/white rappers/rap-types ask me "what do you rap for?!@" and i say "monkey sex with katy perry" and they start trying to tell me the difference between rap and hiphop (rap is like bitches hoes clubs thugs and big stacks. hiphop is the artform. i retort "hey dipshit, what do you do into a microphone?! hiphop?!@ Y0 LOOK AT THAT DUDE OVER THERE HE'S HIP HOPPING HIS NUTS OFF!?@" i remind them that this is a device created by people who want to feel better about themselves by arbitrarily elevating themselves over the masses of rap fans by claiming that "their" flavor/brand of rap is more superior/worthwhile/divine/whatever tahn those rich motherfuckers you see on mtv cribs. ha.

i mean, i dunno about you guys, i look at that picture and have to resist the urge to start the process of entering freelance-orgasm-dispenser mode and then that's why i go kill a free in the car on the ride home or work on my three point shot off of a left handed dribble for 2 hours in 93 degree heat: cuz someday, mark my words whattem, my face gonna be all up in those titties. all i gotta do is get a super hot body so my face can be 100% beautiful and then just serve the shit out of her little gym class hero travis whatever dude, cuz like, when my mind locks into the target these pop motherfuckers have no chance, short of claiming sales, but i aint out for sales so fuck you mwahaslfjaskl;df

hahahahaha dood I really fuckin hope your joking around with this act, im pretty sure, I was going to continue to bypass anything but like the first and last sentence of a sini rant like im sure 98% of everyone on here, but its been a while since I looked at watmm, juss figured I try and see if sini is a little less insane delusionoid... looks as thought not much as change but at least your using less paragraphs in your irrelevant rants, I suppose thats progression

Archived