IGNORED

2 years on watmm

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

So I have been here now as a registered member for 2 years to the day.

I have offically made 3,459 posts a year.

Imagine if I had registered in 1999 and stayed here, fucking nuts huh.

I love you teh wattums.

Guest abusivegeorge

great job. now go listen to my clockwork orange intro theme ultraviolence mix in EKT.

Woah shit dude, didn't know you had done that, will listen shortly, thanks!

Hoodie <3.

I love you teh wattums.

do you want a fucking trophy?!2 how about a drink, i reckon it'd do you good.

for someone whose contributions to whattem are so minimal, you're sure... well celebrated. even if you're the one with pom poms wondering why people look at you like some sort of a fruitcake.

i mean look i get smacked down for making self indulgent posts with actual amazing rap freestyle songs in them, and like, i get it... i have to chill. BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS~!?@ posts like this are why i think i can take a giant heaving shit in the middle of genbanter, and that's not supposed to be. respect this place, dumbass, cuz call it a hunch you're not a very respected guy amongst the stonecutters of the greater bbs universe, mmmmk!@?#

like many people try to tell me now, admittedly before i laugh, "did you know ur cred in the scene is taking a hit?!@"

yeah so am i... smell the smoke. i'm making more hits than a determined crackhead.

edit: and georgey poo, i go back to ~1998 on joyrex.com as electric messiah. i burned out before returning to watmm in 01ish as sinicalyptical cunt. why'd i leave joyrex.com!?@ joyrex Himself posted in the forum to e-mail him for .PSD plans for aphex twin vinyl stickers like He Himself had on the back of His car, and i did, and then he said "nah i'm gonna sell them" so i flipped out on him like "what the fuck is this shit you fucking cocktrase!?@" insert an aphexesque "i dont need you or your board" and yeah.

literally i met joyrex by screaming at him.

lemme change my user title... it used to be caustic defenestrator i think it's gonna be real motherfucker like my motherfuckerometer is measured in kilometers... call me up if you wanna give the gift of cock that your mom deserves... seriously its so cool i can quote my own writtens to fade y'all (mwahahahahah)

Guest placidburp

I love you teh wattums.

do you want a fucking trophy?!2 how about a drink, i reckon it'd do you good.

for someone whose contributions to whattem are so minimal, you're sure... well celebrated. even if you're the one with pom poms wondering why people look at you like some sort of a fruitcake.

i mean look i get smacked down for making self indulgent posts with actual amazing rap freestyle songs in them, and like, i get it... i have to chill. BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS~!?@ posts like this are why i think i can take a giant heaving shit in the middle of genbanter, and that's not supposed to be. respect this place, dumbass, cuz call it a hunch you're not a very respected guy amongst the stonecutters of the greater bbs universe, mmmmk!@?#

like many people try to tell me now, admittedly before i laugh, "did you know ur cred in the scene is taking a hit?!@"

yeah so am i... smell the smoke. i'm making more hits than a determined crackhead.

edit: and georgey poo, i go back to ~1998 on joyrex.com as electric messiah. i burned out before returning to watmm in 01ish as sinicalyptical cunt. why'd i leave joyrex.com!?@ joyrex Himself posted in the forum to e-mail him for .PSD plans for aphex twin vinyl stickers like He Himself had on the back of His car, and i did, and then he said "nah i'm gonna sell them" so i flipped out on him like "what the fuck is this shit you fucking cocktrase!?@" insert an aphexesque "i dont need you or your board" and yeah.

literally i met joyrex by screaming at him.

lemme change my user title... it used to be caustic defenestrator i think it's gonna be real motherfucker like my motherfuckerometer is measured in kilometers... call me up if you wanna give the gift of cock that your mom deserves... seriously its so cool i can quote my own writtens to fade y'all (mwahahahahah)

Archived