IGNORED

Nomina

Sam

It's certainly a nice gesture, but whatever happened to the old fashioned method of just hunting these down on the internet yourself? Most of these are compiled on slsk now, way easier to find than back in the day. If you're not gonna buy them at least go find them!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's certainly a nice gesture, but whatever happened to the old fashioned method of just hunting these down on the internet yourself? Most of these are compiled on slsk now, way easier to find than back in the day. If you're not gonna buy them at least go find them!

i don't have slsk, and i don't want it.

i found some russian forum that has lots of ifolder links to rare autechre tracks. unfortunately the forum post also has links to their official albums, so i dunno if i should post it here. just google autechre nonima torrent yoda if you're that way inclined.

edit: also, there's a lot of dicking around involved if you want to download anything through that forum.

ps. joyrex - if this is inappropriate feel free to delete this post!

further edit: INHAKE 3 IS AMAZING. it'd be CRIMINAL to not upload at least that one track.

Joyrex,

I can understand the nervousness about putting up this material. If putting up a large amount of material at once might be frowned upon, why not add tracks periodically (say, one track per month, maybe even for one month only) to get people coming back to the site regularly?

Peter

One at a time or all in one go, the end result is the same. Awaiting word from a trusted adviser.

sean or rob?

Greg

Archived