IGNORED

Nomina

Sam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PusillanimousRex

Apologies for the delay, but Nonima was unmastered at release, and I took the time to do it right before uploading it.

Anyway, here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/274514630/Autechre__Nonima_.flac.html

I'm hoping there might be a better host for it somewhere, as the Rapidshare upload is a free, one-time use, and only allows for 10 downloads. I might just have to create a Rapidshare account if I can't find a better host, which I'd rather not have to do.

Beyond this, I'm willing to also upload anything from promotional compilations or that are just really obscure. Speech 3 and the Qunks are remixes, so I'm not sure about uploading them. Konlied MX, Chatter and Bronchus 1.1 are from compilations still on the market, from well-distributed labels, so I'm also not sure. Silversub, Puch, SKFL2, Lanx 3, Inhake 3 et al are all virtually impossible to locate now, and many of them were from magazine promos or other such releases, so probably no harm done. Just let me know where interest lies and I'll master and ship tracks off.

I'll probably be creating a Rapidshare account in the meantime.

PusillanimousRex is the fucking daddy. This track is eerie-great

As far as others go, I'm definitely interested in Puch and Inhake 3. I haven't heard the other un-attainables (can't find a place to hear them) but I imagine others would be interested and it'd be cool to hear them

Guest PusillanimousRex

Extended Ambience Sample From A Resonant Structure

Could you elaborate on this please?

An issue of Future Music magazine circa 1995 had a feature on Autechre, and the track Silversub was included on the usual sampler CD. Extended Ambience Sample From A Resonant Structure was a bonus "track" from that same issue, and was intended more as a showcase of their... something or other...

It's basically just a minute-and-a-half ambient-ish texture. Nice and all, but Silversub is the real attraction.

I will ensure that the following sound decent, then I'll bundle them for upload:

-Silversub

-Extended Ambience Sample From A Resonant Structure

-Puch

-Carni

-Medrey

-Lanx 3

-Inhake 3

-SKFL2 (Gescom)

All of the above save Puch and SKFL2 are also unmastered, though they're less ambient than Nonima, and so easier to work with. Still, expect upload sometime tomorrow evening, EST.

• 1 month later...
Guest A4 Footprint

Just a little bump. I have some of these recordings already, but it would be great to hear the others.

And a question: when was Bronchus one.1 recorded? At the same time as Incunabula?

Peter

OK, I've been supplied a SHITTON of rare AE - I'll try and sort through it as quick as I can and post it, probably in the Downloads section. Bit nervous about this, as while this stuff is really obscure and almost impossible to get a hold of, it's not live performances and certainly not a track here or there, so technically it is under copyright.

OK, I've been supplied a SHITTON of rare AE - I'll try and sort through it as quick as I can and post it, probably in the Downloads section. Bit nervous about this, as while this stuff is really obscure and almost impossible to get a hold of, it's not live performances and certainly not a track here or there, so technically it is under copyright.

That would be way cool, WAY. I do understand the legal and ethical aspects of it though, so do what thou wilt.

On a similar note check my pm about posting the unreleased Trainer material from Plaid...

Guest A4 Footprint

Joyrex,

I can understand the nervousness about putting up this material. If putting up a large amount of material at once might be frowned upon, why not add tracks periodically (say, one track per month, maybe even for one month only) to get people coming back to the site regularly?

Peter

Joyrex,

I can understand the nervousness about putting up this material. If putting up a large amount of material at once might be frowned upon, why not add tracks periodically (say, one track per month, maybe even for one month only) to get people coming back to the site regularly?

Peter

One at a time or all in one go, the end result is the same. Awaiting word from a trusted adviser.

Joyrex,

Peter

One at a time or all in one go, the end result is the same. Awaiting word from a trusted adviser.

sean or rob?

Joyrex,

Peter

I suggest you put them into a massive zip file and upload to something like yousendit.com instead of posting it directly to the website. Something tells me there is less heat that way and plus the link expires after 7 days.

Archived