IGNORED

Nomina

Sam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, these tracks are great! Any place I can buy/download Puch or Nonima? I'd pay good money for them (though don't necessarily want to track down and buy a whole compilation). Found nothing on the usual Bleep, Beatport, Amazon

Guest theSun

Wow, these tracks are great! Any place I can buy/download Puch or Nonima? I'd pay good money for them (though don't necessarily want to track down and buy a whole compilation). Found nothing on the usual Bleep, Beatport, Amazon

Guest PusillanimousRex

Well, I always hesitate in these situations, but I'm pretty sure nobody is banking on these tracks anymore, so... Yeah, I've got copies from CD of both Nonima and Puch (aka 'Yarra') for any interested parties. In the same vein, I've also got Lanx3, Silversub, Medrey, Inhake 3, Extended Ambience Sample From A Resonant Structure, Carni, SKFL2, and so on... I suppose an upload isn't out of the question if there's enough clamor.

Edit: These tracks are not downloadable from any legit source, and likely will not be in the foreseeable future.

Nonima and Puch (aka 'Yarra') for any interested parties. In the same vein, I've also got Lanx3, Silversub, Medrey, Inhake 3, Extended Ambience Sample From A Resonant Structure, Carni, SKFL2, and so on... I suppose an upload isn't out of the question if there's enough clamor.

Yes, please :)

Well, I always hesitate in these situations, but I'm pretty sure nobody is banking on these tracks anymore, so... Yeah, I've got copies from CD of both Nonima and Puch (aka 'Yarra') for any interested parties. In the same vein, I've also got Lanx3, Silversub, Medrey, Inhake 3, Extended Ambience Sample From A Resonant Structure, Carni, SKFL2, and so on... I suppose an upload isn't out of the question if there's enough clamor.

Edit: These tracks are not downloadable from any legit source, and likely will not be in the foreseeable future.

YES YES YES!

Do it

Yeah, I'm always learning of new compilation tracks by Ae and would totally appreciate an upload of them if it isn't too much trouble.

DO IT.

Guest ezkerraldean

had no idea half these tracks existed.

tracks? Plural? Nonima and?

puch

bronchus one.1

carni

p.i.o.b (mix #2)

etc

ooh, a big shiny upload would be mucho appreciated. i've got medrey and MCR quarter lying around somewhere

Archived