IGNORED

Members you respect the most

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fred mcriff: obv one of the masters, finger gracefully placed on the pulse of teh forums. *in awe*

zaphod: always love reading zaphod's posts, smart, laconic, humble quantity of lols, etc. a solid poster, watmm scholar

pbn: awesome

jswift: lol

encey: my friend irl (<3)

abusivegeorge: friendly as fuck, abundant lols with this guy, i always feel like he's got my back. *beer*

idrn: you hate america so much lol

xxx: i really dig xxx!

yegg: basically pwns us all i'm afraid

essiness: do you guys realize he has to back flip through dry wall and type with his beard while getting his dick sucked and chugging a gallon of vodka every single time he posts? no, you fucking didn't. now you do.

kaen: otherwise he'll kick my ass

a buncha others but like wtf, am i gonna sit here sucking all your dicks all fucking day? no.

but, of course, teh Cs must be mentioned, especially iain C, one of my fave watmmers -- dude's got style, is bitchy as fuck but tasteful and seems to drink about as much as i do. always like reading his posts, even when he's blasting joshier. *heart*

OMG, and brian tregaskin, PLUM and adjective are all totally ineffable geniuses!!!!!

ps, give me a C already you lazy fucks.

most certainly not people who say, make glorified popularity contests on an internet message board.

Fucking queers, honestly.

only fucking with you chum, love you really

i'm pretty new here but i must say this forum is the best i've ever been on. the people are actually respectable and likeminded. most other forums have long lists of reasons that they're a complete waste of time/ pain in the ass. i like everyone here.

i've also noticed that the longer you stick around on a forum the more rampant homophobia is unleashed. i've seen some weird shit. this place is tame by comparison, mostly because everybody seems to think it's funny as opposed to thinking it's horrifying.

tis all

edit

most forums i've gone to i've ended up notoriously hated.

george

placidburp

tauboo (yeah where is he)

xxx

bcm

caretstik

awepittance

bubba69

deepex

ultra v12

bcm

sysex

analogue wings

brian tregaskin

and everyone else I've forgotten

Fred McGriff

thanksrobertmoses

Sneaksta303

hahathhat

Glass Plate

Awepittance

sinicalypse

beariksson

jules

beatfanatic

karmakramer

LOL Alzado

Plum

Rambo

zaphod

Essines

LUDD

Ian C

Dan C

EleminoP :wub:

lion

....Calx Sherbet.... HA HA HA just kidding :wtf:

edit for gaarg! I love that guy.

à l'avenir je suis teh "Alcofribas C" (avec la chance)

ce ki ne me dit toujours pas ou tu es. a paris je suppose, comme les 3/4 des français

regardez, vouz êtes les watmm hero; just realize i'm on a campaign to become Alcofribas C. and you know what? i think you can help me...

george

placidburp

tauboo (yeah where is he)

xxx

bcm

caretstik

awepittance

bubba69

deepex

ultra v12

bcm

sysex

analogue wings

brian tregaskin

and everyone else I've forgotten

lol

Berk too obviously.

sorry i forgot Brian Tregaskin i think. i loves Brian.

Archived