IGNORED

guys - when you pee

delet...

30 members have voted

1. 1. do you like spitting through the stream ..

• yes
    • no
    • i'm a female of the species, so no

i do .. that's the way i voted everybody .. when i have phlem and am above the toilet bowl staring into a challenge ... that's when the self competition begins ...admittedly it's less like a spit and more like a guided bomb dropping exercise .. but still you get what i mean ...

Guest abusivegeorge

I'm afraid I went with no, but this is only because I had a friend at school who told me he used to do this and kept spitting all over his cock, I can't say I was never tempted to give it a go, but I decided not to after this, only women can spit on my cock.

Somewhat related to this, I fucking HATE when people can't bother to put the seat up if they piss in a toilet - and end up splattering all over it. Now, OK, if you don't want to touch the seat or something, I understand, but at least get some paper and clean the fucking thing off afterwards.

I'm afraid I went with no, but this is only because I had a friend at school who told me he used to do this and kept spitting all over his cock, I can't say I was never tempted to give it a go, but I decided not to after this, only women can spit on my cock.

haha hah .. sounds like a prelewb to a wank ... right there

and they called his cock GIgantor

Somewhat related to this, I fucking HATE when people can't bother to put the seat up if they piss in a toilet - and end up splattering all over it. Now, OK, if you don't want to touch the seat or something, I understand, but at least get some paper and clean the fucking thing off afterwards.

these people are called mongs .. they probably piss too briskly as well .. which only adds to the possibility of spray on the lid .. which they then never bother to wipe down .. even though the fucking toilet paper is right there man !! .. thankfully though .. all that over exertion of the bladder hopefully leads to plumbing problems down the track ...

I do this all the time. Sometimes I spit when I take a shit or vomit, too!

through the stream !! off poo .. -fails to compute- .. this is like some extreme pissing subgenre i never knew existed ..

i like to flush the pan and then race the flush to finish.

problem with this is that i flush prematurely heh .. so i'm pissing way after the toilets finished and i'm not even eco flushing hippystyle .. it's the full water closet dump into the bowl ...

you'd think i'd have learned my lesson by nao ... so perhaps we've discovered something else to do a poll for .. ;-] ..

My pee splits in half like 80% of the time so its a lot tougher.

I should give this a thorough go though.

What's really fun is peeing on concrete and watching the pee stream trickle across the ground and pretend its a snake or something. It peeks left and right, sometimes does fake-outs and shit. Holy hell I'm going to go piss on my laneway right now

Archived