IGNORED

death threat

keltoi

this message was left on my work answer machine over the weekend... it sounds alot like one of my clients (a scary, alcoholic, top ranking gypsy mafia guy) but i can't be sure. i've dealt with him a few times when he's been pissed on the phone and my tradesmen have said he was always blootered on site... whoever it is they've called our number by accident, and aren't too smart leaving a recorded death threat.

anyway it's pretty funny so have a listen, quality isn't great, taken from machine to my phone. you overseas lot might find his scots radge rant amusing and i'd be interested to hear your translations.

radge threat.wav

Guest assegai

Couldn't really make out the beginning but it didn't sound too bad, just slightly disgruntled. lol @ evidence.

Does he look like this?

av-2075.jpg

Guest ezkerraldean

it is absolutely imperative that you put this in a track

i used to get a few death threats from random chavs in my town, they were more often than not quite funny

you're using internet explorer.

Well spotted. I usually use Firefox.

Anyway, back to thread.

I had someone recently sending me threatening texts and you can't withhold your number while texting, so I tracked his number and started replying telling him where he was at various times of the day to scare him. He hasn't bothered me recently! Lol!

you can track location off mobile phone numbers? holy shit could i have been a more terrifying drug dealer if i had known that.

Yeah man, it's easy if you know how. But technically not legal. Just combine a few free technologies and you're away!

you can track location off mobile phone numbers? holy shit could i have been a more terrifying drug dealer if i had known that.

Yeah man, it's easy if you know how. But technically not legal. Just combine a few free technologies and you're away!

wut!!!?

Archived