IGNORED

overuse of the 'L' word

keltoi

i think the L-word gets used far too much around here and in society in general.

IRL i use it rarely so when i do it has meaning to all involved. i like to keep it that way.

regards, keltoi.

xoxoxox

Guest ezkerraldean

no kidding, with kids these days it's all "lebensraum this" and "lebensraum that"

i lebensraum ezkerraldean...yeahhh that's the way.

i'd drive my panzer up your lebensraum

Guest abusivegeorge

I actually use the word love in real life quite a lot, because I do happen to love people, which I've never experienced before.

And I get the love word returned too. TRY HARDER KELTOI.

^ AH! motherfucker I thought the word he was talking about is 'like' because of Chimera's post.

I agree about the overuse of the word love. I think its because with people you either like something or you don't like it, and the tendency is to exaggerate to the maximum when talking about something you like or don't like.

Its all about people trying to make gray into black & white

Guest abusivegeorge

i dunno. There are lots of different types of "love" and since whether or not someone loves something is completely subjective, its different for everybody.

This.

I actually use the word love in real life quite a lot, because I do happen to love people, which I've never experienced before.

And I get the love word returned too. TRY HARDER KELTOI.

I wanna know what love is,

I want you to show me,

I wanna feel what love is,

I know you can show me,

Let's talk about love!

Archived