IGNORED

Freddy Kruegar partnering Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania

Dr Clitterhaus

Just saw this today on my lunch break while checking the WWE updates.

Freddy Krueger has been telling people that he will be hosting Raw, then Jericho was on twitter saying his tag team partner at Smackdown will be "Evil", fuelling speculation that the two of them are going to collaborate.

This could the hottest collaboration since Luke Vibert & BJ Cole if it's true! Just need to wait and see i guess. Can't even begin to imagine the chaos if the two of them got in the ring together, it would have to be seen to be believed :diablo: Pure unadulterated evil on a massive scale.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Butterball to be hosting Smackdown this weekend?

1059885765_ygoodness2.JPG

Fuck knows. Seems like WWE likes to keep everyone guessing up until the last minute. A few rumours are circulating that Butterball will be co-hosting with Hacksaw Jim Dugan and teaming up with a couple of cenobites for the ultimate smackdown.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest placidburp

So the king of the old/shit wrestlers no one cares about anymore has joined the WWE graveyard, known as TNA. Good, best place for him really. TNA is utter shite and so is Hogan. Loads more stuff about it here http://www.sescoops.com/ if anyone actually watches wrastlin or cares.

Hulk%20Hogan%20in%20Speedo.jpg

I was gonna post a thread about this, but hey.

In the short term it's an attraction for the casual fan. I'm intrigued by the inclusion or Eric Bischoff as well, depends on what dickhead Vince Russo does with him.

On the whole though it's just a massive step backwards. They've got a guy who by all accounts should be retiring (Sting), a guy who's neck is fucked (Kurt Angle), a steroid addict who's back is beyond repair (Scott Steiner) and now Hogan who'll be wrestling on one knee.

By all accounts WWE programming has been terrible, but Vince McMahon will know how to handle it. He always does. Wouldn't like to have been in his office when he found out, though.

I was gonna post a thread about this, but hey.

In the short term it's an attraction for the casual fan. I'm intrigued by the inclusion or Eric Bischoff as well, depends on what dickhead Vince Russo does with him.

On the whole though it's just a massive step backwards. They've got a guy who by all accounts should be retiring (Sting), a guy who's neck is fucked (Kurt Angle), a steroid addict who's back is beyond repair (Scott Steiner) and now Hogan who'll be wrestling on one knee.

By all accounts WWE programming has been terrible, but Vince McMahon will know how to handle it. He always does. Wouldn't like to have been in his office when he found out, though.

Vince Russo is a complete asshole, they should throw him into the ring with Kruegar and a few of the cenobites. He's always trying to pull the same old shit.

Criticisms of Russo

Russo attempted to use the same style in WCW that had made him successful in the WWF at an accelerated pace, including constant heel/face turns, fake retirements, and title changes. Russo and Ferrera often focused on poking fun at the WWF as well. Jim Cornette has in the past expressed a strong dislike towards Russo, partly due to Russo's style of booking, and partly due to his decision to create Oklahoma, a character that parodied WWF play-by-play announcer Jim Ross and his Bell's palsy.

He's reknown for being a butt monkey. The Sting recently said he was going to retire and pass the baton onto someone else, but i bet thats bullshit. The TNA line up are as old as the hills, it's like night of the living dead. Fuck, the cenobites are probaly the youngest of the bunch and they've been around centuries. They're like the walking wounded. Hogan is a tard who will go wherever the money is, wouldn't be surpised if McMahon was glad to see the back of him and his retarded butt.

• 2 weeks later...

Mickey Rourke vs Jericho

Rourke had been lambasting Jericho in an interview, saying he was gonna toss him around the ring like tossed salad. But all he ended up doing was throwing a lame punch in what must be the biggest anti-climax of all time.

Ricky Hatton vs Guerrero

Some more pretty lame bullshit, but still better than the Rourke fight. And still 10 times better than any of that bullshit TNA are serving up.

that shit on Virgin 1 last night was so fake, so completely. TNA is the most naffest fucking shit i've seen. It's the wrestling equivilent of hauntingsoul, calx sherbet, troon, joshier and hathathat stipped down to their waist, giving eachother a box off, a wee tug. No-one got hurt, just sexually aroused.

Archived