IGNORED

creating artist names for oneself

YEK

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barricade

Pretty fucking cool the way Barricade put those quotes together right there. Major win.

He put the old guy DJing second, and the LUDD quote first, real cool juxtaposition from barricade, this guy has a big future in the internet major league.

Hell, im backin this guy all the way. Theres a lot more cool juxtaposition from this guy. He doesnt even need words.

Only problem was i thought that the second photo had been used before, it could be a JAZZBAND!!! OMG this guy need to read the rules and see that he cant do that! OMG!!! WHAT THE HACK!!

Seconds out there!!

Anyway, pretty cool juxtaposition from Barricade there, real good skills with the quotes. Big internet future for this guy if he would follow the rules, great internet guy.

Dude,

I'm not even IN the internet major league. I don't play. And let me tell you a secret:

My post was supposed to be 2 posts, but teh internets put them together automatically so it formed one post. So I guess I don't have a future in your precious internet major league because of my lack of skills.

Plus, I challenge you to a photoshop duel-off for this insult.

Plus plus: you can summarize ALL of the above to:

:facepalm: , :cisfor: and :fail:

Archived