IGNORED

last.fm

Capsaicin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beatfanatic

I'm not embarrassed of anything I listen to.

Also I think that compatibility meter is a bit broken on last.fm. I think as long as two user have atleast listened to 2-3 similar artists, it automatically says 'high' or 'very high'.

ohh and i dont listen to any idm either..

Also I think that compatibility meter is a bit broken on last.fm. I think as long as two user have atleast listened to 2-3 similar artists, it automatically says 'high' or 'very high'.

Sure seems like it. Some profiles I've clicked on are almost exclusively IDM/electronic, some are more diverse (like mine), yet both will say Very High. I haven't had any Supers yet though.

I've had mine for 4 years now, so not everything in my overall charts is very relevant anymore.

Yeah it sure takes a while to work through those artists that I had in heavy rotation when I first signed up. Things are slowly balancing out...but in a few years I may be trying to even out some of the stuff that's now in heavy rotation. I wish I could somehow add in everything I listened to in the first 15 or years of my music listening life that aren't represented...THEN we'd have some real charts. :cool:

I'm not embarrassed of anything I listen to.

ohh and i dont listen to any idm either..

Yeah and the thing I don't get is when I look under "Neighbors" there's about 10 users who listen to Clark, BOC, Autechre, Jaga Jazzist, and a couple others, but not one of you have ever come up in that list - yet you're mostly all super

Guest iamabe

Holy shooot. My only super before was my old roomate who listened to alot of stuff cuz we send each other stuff all the time. You're the first "Super" besides that.

actually nah, i didn't look too far enough alot of you guys are super lol. I have very watmm tastes.

oh and.. http://www.last.fm/user/paullyboy8440

aww, i made so many friends today! five wattm's and counting.

Archived