IGNORED

last.fm

Capsaicin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last.fm is going a little down hill for me

didn't they let you used to listen to only songs by a particular artist? now it seems like last.fm radio forces you to play other artists too who sound similar, which is fun for discovering new artists ocassionally but i wish there was an option to switch to only one artist or recommendations style listening.

and now they play fucking video ads when you click on last.fm radio.

it was great for a BBQ i went to yesterday though, i couldnt find my friend's mp3 collection so i just fired up Last.fm and typed in Dopplereffekt and Plastikman and has some pretty good music going the whole time.

Guest Glass Plate

well if you're subscribed you can listen to anything they have any way you want.

You can also listen to just an artist if their tracks are fully streamable. It depends on wether or not the artist gives permission.

I really don't use last.fm radio very much, I just like the community and it's useful for finding acts/groups I haven't listened to.

Archived