IGNORED

CLARK

karmakramer

Clark.jpg

Dedication mix for my pick of best new electronic artist of this decade. Well done Chris!

Tracklist:

Herzog (Intro)

Caveman Lament

Growls Garden

Fossil Paste

Emw

Frau Wav

Lord of the Dance

Roulette Thrift Run

Gaskarth / Cyrk Dedication

Ted

Empty The Bones Of You

Springtime Epigram

Outside Plume

Ache Of The North

Tycon

Rattlesnake

Violenl

Indigo Optimus

Look Into the Heart Now

Vengeance Drools

Seaweed

Penultimate Persian

Totem Crackerjack

Future Daniel

Farewell Mining Town

Outro

Genres: IDM, Techno, Acid

Total Length : 1 hour 16 minutes 26 seconds

Size : 180 MB (320 Kbs)

Download (streamable)

Blog Post

Note: Mix was recorded live, with a few edits covering up mistakes.

does not feature my favourite track by clark: holiday as brutality

"best new electronic artist of this decade"... are you kidding me??

I'M THE BEST FUCKING ELECTRONIC ARTIST OF THIS DECADE

LOL

downloading

none of his brilliant remixes?

I wanted to make it feel more like a new album or something... his remixes are brilliant, but most sound a bit different stylistically then his "trilogy" and stuff on empty the bones and clarence park.

Out of excitement I posted this a little prematurely and didn't notice a few mastering mistakes where one or two tracks were a little low volume wise. So I re-mastered it and uploaded. Heres the link -> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o4ykgvzvzez

If a mod could edit this link into the hyperlink "Download" above that would be magical.

Awesome! Downloading. I've really wanted to do a Clark mix myself. Where did you get that picture!?

Found it on last.fm. You should still do a Clark mix. I want to eventually try this again, theres so many different ways you can go about it.

yeah i'm skint for real... i have a rotating 1gig of free space on my HD that I have to keep empty... At least until I can get some blank DVD's but I can't be buying them atm soooo but don't worry about it I'll just find something else to delete. I'll d/l tomorrow.

yeah i'm skint for real... i have a rotating 1gig of free space on my HD that I have to keep empty... At least until I can get some blank DVD's but I can't be buying them atm soooo but don't worry about it I'll just find something else to delete. I'll d/l tomorrow.

haha, I completely understand, I had to fucking delete files on my HDD to export this motherfucker. I badly need an external. I really think compressing this anymore would be a bad idea too... Clark is famous for his already "compressed" tunes. I really just need to get webspace and host the mp3's as quicktime files... so you can easily stream them. Downloading sucks.

Clark is famous for his already "compressed" tunes.

These are two completely different kinds of compression.

True, my point was mostly that because Clark's music is so distorted/complex, listening to it at a low-bitrates (compressed), would especially not be advised.

thanks, i really enjoyed this. had just given most of the clark (what i have of it) discog a listen through, too. slipping rob lee and urgent hell jack would have been amazing ;P

thanks! glad you liked it. honestly other then a few more EP's I don't have any more of his catalog on my computer, so I didn't use those tracks... but I just gave rob lee a listen and totally regret not looking a bit deeper in his catalog before mixing this. that track is classic.

True, my point was mostly that because Clark's music is so distorted/complex, listening to it at a low-bitrates (compressed), would especially not be advised.

That still doesn't make any sense. but anyways, isn't vbr theoretically just as good as cbr?

That still doesn't make any sense. but anyways, isn't vbr theoretically just as good as cbr?

Is it? I honestly don't know much on the technical side, but just assumed constant quality is better then one that varies...

Is it? I honestly don't know much on the technical side, but just assumed constant quality is better then one that varies...

Not worth the extra mb though in all honestly. especially not in a mix.

Archived