IGNORED

DOW HITS 10,000 BAABY YEAAAAAAAAAA

Siegecow

FUCK YEAH MOTHEFUCKERS DOW GOT THAT QUINTIPLE DIGI'S AMERICAS BACK ON TOP BAAAAAAAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I GOT A MILLER HIGH LIFE IN ONE HAND

AND IVE STARTED SMOKING MENTHOLS IN THE OTHER

LETS GET FUCKED UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP 10,000 BABY

art.brewer.wfor.jpg

DRUNK!

DRUNK!

DRUNK!

DRUNK!

OVER 9000 PENISES IN YOUR FACE CHINA

DRUNK!DRUNK!

DRUNK!

DRUNK!

DRUNK!

OVER 9000 PENISES IN YOUR FACE CHINA

HOWS THAT MOONDUST TASTING IN YOUR MOON WATER MASALA INDIA

beyonce_baby_1012.jpg

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BARRACKS OBOMMA SLAPPIN DICKS UP TOP

SLAPPIN DICKS UP TOP GOT SKILLS ON TAP

Today the DOW Jones industrial average crossed 10,000 mark which it hasnt been above in like a year dogg which is like totally indicitave that the recession is over and we can all stop moping around in the salt mines and go back to doing the things in life that really matter like having your children setting other children on fire and playing beyonce music videos for infants

1011080225.jpg

Today the DOW Jones industrial average crossed 10,000 mark which it hasnt been above in like a year dogg which is like totally indicitave that the recession is over and we can all stop moping around in the salt mines and go back to doing the things in life that really matter like having your children setting other children on fire and playing beyonce music videos for infants

1011080225.jpg

I was going to say something about bene's garage, then I saw the image url lol...

Archived