IGNORED

last.fm game!

QBLA

Caretstik http://www.last.fm/listen/user/Quinss/personal#pane=webRadioPlayer&station=%252Flisten%252Fuser%252FQuinss%252Fpersonal

Luke Vibert - Analord - Of course. The track the Analord series gets it's name from. Off of the '95-'99 ep/lover's acid i think, excellent. love this tune, just straight up acid funk from Luke Vibert.

X-Mal Deutschland - Kalbermarsch like a disjointed blondie/talking heads mash up, very lol. gotta be in the right mood for this but i rekon i could get into some random german new wave shit. enjoy the guitar work. that and the vox remind me of the heads.

Bauhaus - The Three Shadows-1 - it's bauhaus. great atmosphere.

Chris Moss Acid - 120 to Petersfield Road - typical CMA fare, which is a good thing. his own brand of wacky and chaotic acid jams that i don't get sick of. a bit to the 8-bit techno side of acid, but i like it.

Wolfgang Voight - Der Wald - i kinda gave up on this one, minimal. not what i want to hear right now.

mine is this i guess http://www.last.fm/listen/user/essines/personal

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

essines

1. Slayer - Angel of Death (live):

FUUUUCCCKKKKKKIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG MEEEEETTTTTAAAAAALLLLLL!

awesomeness forever...

2. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Down On The Corner:

going on road trips as a child....

fucking love it man...

for always!

3. Tyr - Torsteins Kvaedi:

viking metal!

the music fucking rules....

would take me listening to it more to enjoy the vocals...

like the melody of the vocals...

but like I said, the music fucking rules!

4. Naglfar - Wrath of the Fallen:

Black at its finest...

have enjoyed them for awhile but not that much into metal in its Black form....

I do enjoy a lot of it but can't listen to it all of the time...

for the true metal fans...

I like certain metal bands, and they are few compared to how many most metal fans dig...

Cattle Decapitation? uh huh....they fucking rule

5. Ween - Chocolate Town:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ohhhhh.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha!

to go from the metal to this is fucking crazy...

just blew my mind...

great track....

essines

Cake - Friend is a Four Letter Word. I've been to the studio that recorded Fashion Nugget, but I haven't ever really listened to Cake. This song has a great sound, I'm definitely going to start listening to them a lot more.

Primus - Del Davis Tree Farm. Heard of Primus here and there, but never really listened to them. I don't really like the singer's voice, but the rest is good. It's kinda funky.

Opeth - Wreath. Well, it's metal. Very intense, very long, very fast drums. Epic, but a bit tiring. I didn't like the vocals at first, but his voice grows on you during the 11 minutes.

Mr. Bungle - Pink Cigarette. It's a strange song, but I kinda like it.

Burzum - Dungeons of Darkness. Creepy, dark, and droney. Creates quite an atmosphere, but it's not what I'm in the mood for right now.

mine: http://www.last.fm/listen/user/IV_VV_IV_VV_VII/personal#pane=webRadioPlayer&station=%252Flisten%252Fuser%252FIV_VV_IV_VV_VII%252Fpersonal

ATOP

Yppah - The Moon Scene 7 - never heard this stuff before.apparently it's on ninja tune which has put out a couple of my favorite records/artists. very cool blend of post rock elements and electronics. subdued yet involved. i like it.

christ. - Making A Snow Angel - oh christ.

VHS Head - Video Club - starts out like an audiomashup, intriguing. not in the mood right now, but it's something i'd listen to

Luke Vibert - Piano Playa Hata - classic vibert grooves! love this song! brings back memories of pumping my stereo in the bathroom while i was having a shower before school. love this tune and this album. exactly why i love vibert. it's fat and juicy and has a definite groove. makes me wanna dance and fuck and do a backflip.

Last Days - Snowing - at the start it is a distinct departure from vibert. laid back, sombre and melancholy, but pretty. never heard of last days but it has a time and place; not something i would listen to daily, but over the last couple of months this would ahve had it's place with me. i enjoy it.

[quote name='Capsaicin' date='27 October 2009 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1256690098'

i reccomend looking into primus if you enjoy the music. it's very "out there" and his voice grows on you, trust me, it becomes part of the appeal, a little like geddy lee. the music is always awesome, up until anti pop. they lost their drummer before they recorded the brown album/anti pop but anti is kind of annoying. has it's standouts i guess.

http://www.last.fm/user/Atop/library

high on fire - ethereal: not my bag!

kettel - kingscourt imp: nice!

luke vibert - god: nice!

electric wizard - we, the undead: not my bag!

plug - drum n' bass for papa: classic! this is like my fav track of his under any alias!

i'll continue to listen cuz i see a lot of good stuff in your library... just not too keen on the metal stuff!

http://www.last.fm/listen/user/ism

christ. - cordate: i don't know much about christ. but i like what i've heard so far!

mosca - another summer spent in forests: one of my favorite musicians who posts on watmm!

bola - vertiphon: bola is probably in my top 10 fav electronic musicians of all time! i love this track! i have it in a mix somewhere!

gavin bryars - raising the titanic (big drum mix): damn... ~ism's library is the shit so far!

sleepy town manufacture: haven't heard much of them. seen the name around. nice track!

this has been the best first 5 tracks so far. can pass for an electronic music set at a college radio station!

• 1 year later...

1. blue vitriol - buried alive dub

local boys. head bobbing. s'alright

want

also, do me

http://www.last.fm/user/ultraspacemoose

Doing you:

Blue Vitriol - Cryovolcano

Chilled out to fuck. Really nice downtempo, never listened to this before so this is a pleasant listen. Gets deep and reggae/dub in the middle, definitely worth investigating futher.

Becoming real - Jens Clock

Glitchy leads with a deep bass. Its pretty cool, picks up more in the middle with some cool ass drums, all irregular and shit its class.

Amon Tobin - Hey Mr. Tree

Ah, mr tobin. We played him for our Brazilian mate but he said he wanted something less scary and hectic when he was getting stoned. Never heard this track, reminds me of a Trillbass track. Bit to hectic for sitting here right now.

Lorn - Cherry Moon

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

John Frum - January Dub

Nice dub, pretty cool shit. I was just about to put on something similar before doing this, but this will do. Really minimal and slooooow. Like a drunk Rastafarian.

Id recommend trying to find names you dont already know on my Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/DogSquad

huzur... that track is on an ep that was released on project 168... but the site is now down(?) and it's stuck on my broken lap top... OH WAIT! I have a back up disc somewhere... I'll look for it for you.

VHS Head - Dent

Nice ambient collage feel to it, pretty short though. Pleasant.

The Black Dog - Gummmi Void

Not heard this one before. Nice beats + bassline, quite a chilled out break/idm style. Pretty nice, although kinda forgetable.

UR - Basecamp Alpha 808

According to discogs this came out in 91 and it still sounds pretty fresh today.

Trash 80 - At teh Disco

8-bit electro house. Nice vintage sound FX/chiptune stylez, didn't like the intro but it builds quite nicely into a melodic little groover.

Burial - Broken Home

Absolutely love Burial. One of his best tracks from the S/T, love the glitchy beats.

me

http://www.last.fm/user/yourpassenger

http://www.last.fm/user/yourpassenger (Richy)

d_rradio - Under The Lake Bed

Really nice Ambient track. I've never heard of them before, but it sounded very good. Should i give more they've made a listen?

iTAL tEk - Tokyo Freezer

Oh yes.. From the awesome Clyclical album. Nice beat, and a very dark track like he usually makes them.

Neil Young - Little Wing

I've tried to listen to Neil Young albums before, but i just can't get into his music that much. But this number was alright, enjoyed it.

Ólafur Arnalds - Gleypa Okkur

Very nice ambient track. But nothing special really.

Mount Kimbie - Mayor

Mount Kimbie is a little overrated in my opinion, this is one of the tracks from Crooks & Lovers I don't like that much.

d_rradio, experimental/ambient group from Newcastle (UK). That track is from the album 'Parts' released last year, they put out a better more expansive record in 09 called Leaves, which I prefer. Both are great!

Guest AcrossCanyons

d_rradio - through broken bushes

nice relaxing song, real nice. never heard of these guys so it was nice to start with something unfamiliar.

d'eon - what we want to be

quite interesting but nothing that's held my interest too well. wouldn't listen to it often. skipped at the 2min mark.

warpaint - undertow

nothing bad but again not holding my interest too well.

ben frost - you, me and the end of everything

nice ambient piece. sounds like an album I'd fall asleep nicely to, love the vocal elements that come in around the five minute mark, really dreamy. will check into this guy more if I remember.

- just gone for a j so I missed a load of songs but I did hear a few nice ambient ditties inbetween -

just came back to

edan - fumbling over words that rhyme

absolutely killer. first song I've heard in the 5 that I've listened to previously. love this entire record.

and finally

mice parade - the nights after fiction

this is great - I used to listen to this guy all the time and loved him a few years ago, but I COMPLETELY forgot about him, this has just reminded me of his existance. thank you for this.:wub:

mine is http://www.last.fm/listen/user/MountainsMove/personal if anyone's interested.

edit: ps this was Richy

impotentwhitecapitalist

Impakt - 10. Tragoch acid 3

Acid track. It's alright, has protential. Isn't this guy a user here on watmm?

Volxsound - Harry Wright The Bootman

Once again a acid'ish track. I actually quite enjoyed this track, The drums were quite good.

Fah - Stereo Gold

Again a acid track. Do you only listen to Acid? :P The track is alright, a bit boring maybe.

Ceephax - Acid Whorl

Yay Andy! Not my favorite Ceephax track, but still very good.

Missqulater - The Other Side

Big surprise.. I reeally liked this song and it's free. Unkown artist to me, nice exploring new music.

Now it's my turn, i've done two now ;) http://www.last.fm/user/Ceerial

Guest headonist

Fatceasar - http://www.lastfm.se/user/Fatcaesar

David Bowie – Heroes

Great pop tune!!!!

Secede – Leraine

I actually have "Vega Libre" by this guy, but I never could get into it. This is better though, pretty sweet melody in this one.

Seefeel – Crowded

I take it this is the new Seefeel. Very good, I actually like it. Very cool beat and nice ambient/background sounds. Together with David Bowie this is the best song out of the 5 that Fatceasar has played in his latest tracks.

Frog Pocket – Oben

Another IDM-tune. I don't like the manipulated vocals. The instrumental part is better though.

Ochre – Drink Malk

First impression: Oh my god, sounds like fracking Nintendo-music. Typical fractured IDM beats. Not bad, but perhaps not my cuppa either.

Guest Fatcaesar

Headonist's Last Fm

1. Steve Roach – Quelling Place:

Nice ambient but not exactly my cup of ambient, it's in a word.. to noisy for me? but still magical.

2. Steve Reich – Electric Counterpoint:

Nice instrumental, not for me though

3. Can – Vitamin C:

Awesome beats, i dislike the vocals but the song was quite good, reminds me of modern nu-jazz,hiphop,break,electronic music, good!

4. Ozric Tentacles – The Hidden Step:

Awesome song! i love the begining, it's like a travel into something mysterious.. though the middle part wasn't as good, but it gets better again :)

5. Gong – Master Builder:

Like jazzy Egyptian space rock.. really not for me i'm afraid :P

Guest Gbiscuit

No one did AcrossCanyons yet, so I figured I may as well.

Godspeed - Motherfucker-Redeemer (Part One): Off of Yanqui UXO. Stellar album, stellar track.

Boards - Turquoise Hexagon Sun: I don't really have anything bad to say about the brothers Sandison. :sup:

Tubelord - Synthesize: First track I don't know of so far. It's not too bad actually, not a fan of the vox too much, but it has its moments. Pretty Mathy, track jumps around to a ton of influences it seems. Really interesting.

The Album Leaf - Into the Sea: Good tune as usual. Post-Rockish-Electronica-y goodness.

Sun Ra - Discipline: Makes me wonder whatever happened to "experimental music" frankly. Never listened to Sun Ra, but I'm digging this so far. This has picked up and become sort of an epic Free Jazz Space Noise epic. I love this. Totally going to score the album and save it for one of "those" days...

And here is my Last.fm if anyone is so inclined.

Archived