IGNORED

Monolake - Silence

Guest headonist

most of the Wire's photos are a lol, i had a very good LOL at the overly serious expressions given by Dopplereffekt 2 issues ago. Probably the best photo i've seen in there recently was of Kode 9 for his interview, i actually liked them and didn't think they were pretentious as all hell

lol, this one?

kode9.jpg

not that specific one, i liked the one on the cover. but yeah thats pretty lol worthy , im embarrassed i even said anything now :facepalm:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Smuckers

Gave this a second listen through last night/this morning. There just doesn't seem to be anything there at times. On one occasion I realised I hadn't noticed two tracks had gone by. Maybe I just have the patience for this minimally type stuff.

Gave this a second listen through last night/this morning. There just doesn't seem to be anything there at times. On one occasion I realised I hadn't noticed two tracks had gone by. Maybe I just have the patience for this minimally type stuff.

I was thinking that, but I kinda came to the conclusion after a few listens that it's just a flat album. There is literally no track that makes me want to come back to this album.

this is a great album. love the atmosphere and henke is a wizard when it comes to sounddesign. really heady sounding. this needs to be heard from a lossless media on a proper sound system to get the full effect of the music. you people calling it flat have probably heard it as shit mp3s on shit speakers.

I was talking flat in ideas.

I have a good system, but that's besides the point, music shouldn't require an amazing sound system to be good. Different strokes and all that

• 3 months later...

I have to say I like this one alot!

Especially tracks like : “Observatory”, “Infinite Snow” and “Internal Clock”

The attention to detail is stunning.

Guest Apeofnaples

I love it, very fucking lovely indeed. Infinite Snow reminds me of a Scorn's Time Went Slow. It's got a nice and dodgy DJ Krush sound to it too. Come to think of it ~ DJ Krush and Mick Harris should have an aural baby together

Guest Enter a new display name

This is without a doubt my favorite album of 2009 (I concluded this months ago).

This is without a doubt my favorite album of 2009 (I concluded this months ago).

Wow! Really?!

...it's my 8-9th favorite of 2009.

No.1 is SND - Atavism ...oh yah!

Guest Apeofnaples

Wow! Really?!

Atavism and Jameson go really really well together.

Guest Hanratty

I was talking flat in ideas.

I have a good system, but that's besides the point, music shouldn't require an amazing sound system to be good. Different strokes and all that

I agree with you. this album is always boring whenever i play it. On paper this is the kind of album I should really like. So i try to give it a good chance, but i just dont enjoy

Guest Enter a new display name

Wow! Really?!

I have to disagree.

Wow! Really?!

Atavism and Jameson go really really well together.

Jenna Jameson?! :crazy:

• 1 year later...

Archived