IGNORED

The Luckiest Man On Earth

Joyrex

he would have heard it coming and there should have been some slowing down of the train i would think, even after it whiffed

Those trains are travelling awfully fast... bullet trains, perhaps? (I don't think those can slam on the brakes like a normal train can)

track inspectors usually don't work on tracks when they know a train is going to be coming through. And they know, train people are awfully serious about safety.

for the super powers thread; the ability to tell if something on the internet is fake or not. i wonder which would out-weigh - disappointment or amazement?

Guest Drahken

Why does he awkwardly jump like a school kid over a puddle instead of just stepping out of the way? The first train I can understand I guess because it looks like he stumbles backwards but the second one doesn't look right at all.

Guest bitroast

lol. was gonna say how crazier train related things have happeend, but it does look fake and wouldnt be too hard to pull off with camera beign in same position................................................

Fake.

His helmet disappears just before the second train arrives, and as he jumps back onto the tracks there's some pixelation around him.

Reminds me when break dot com was new and everyone called FAKE on every single video, it was actually hilarious.

idrn i think the latter.

Archived