IGNORED

Sexy Sarah Palin

Guest Gary C

Sarah Palin has accused Newsweek of 'sexism' with this cover. The photo was originally taken for a running magazine, and she says that it's been printed immorally by Newsweek, changing the context.

Regardless of the publication, she's still posed provocatively in a regal looking office with an American flag...

Sarah-Palin-has-war-of-wo-002.jpg

I never saw anything attractive in her before, but looking at that picture... I'd stick my wick in it. :facepalm:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm since when is showing some legs provocative?

It's the hand on the hips, foot slightly raised, pose. A favourite amongst beauty queens.

Although if she were standing there with hunched shoulders and itching her crotch I would've made this thread anyway.

How the fuck is this sexist??

I don't know, but she seems to think it is.

If the headline was "Look at this picture, what's she doing away from the sink?" I'd agree with the sexist sentiment.

Otherwise she's talking shit.

To American WATMMers - How seriously do your fellow citizens take Palin? She seems like kind of a joke.

I don't know, but she seems to think it is.

Oh wait, the cover implies that she sucks. IT MUST BE BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN. Tch, sexist pigs.

why is she putting her elbow on the flag like that? unpatriotic bitch.

you know, all these republicans are pissing me off. we are in a time of war and they dare to disrespect our president. all they do is whine about is civil liberties, how obama is the next hitler, about how their rights are being dragged out from underneath them. all i hear these days is bitching about how they're being oppressed. give. me. a. break. they need to man up and act like REAL americans.

fucking bleeding heart conservatives. so annoying.

Guest Drahken

you know, all these democrats are pissing me off. we are in a time of war and they dare to disrespect our president. all they do is whine about is civil liberties, how bush is the next hitler, about how their rights are being dragged out from underneath them. all i hear these days is bitching about how they're being oppressed. give. me. a. break. they need to man up and act like REAL americans.

fucking bleeding heart liberals. so annoying.

you know, all these democrats are pissing me off. we are in a time of war and they dare to disrespect our president. all they do is whine about is civil liberties, how bush is the next hitler, about how their rights are being dragged out from underneath them. all i hear these days is bitching about how they're being oppressed. give. me. a. break. they need to man up and act like REAL americans.

jesus christ, that's the joke.

jesus christ, that's the joke.

lol. ive been saying sarcastic shit like that all the time to my Obama friends, and they act as if it was dead serious

i'm waiting for the day that i can pull that on a republican and call them unpatriotic bastards for not supporting obama, because for the last eight years i've had to deal with being called unamerican whenever bringing up politics. fuck that.

it just says something when the supposed progressives cant wait to pull the same bullshit tactic that they used before.

perpetual nonsense. great.

Archived