IGNORED

Hit the Bitch

Guest snowpepsi

Dear non-danish visitor,

Due to an extremely high amount of traffic "Hit the Bitch" has been limited to only allow users from Denmark.

However, domestic violence is a global problem, so please support the fight against it in your local country.

Thanks for your interest.

Kind regards

Children exposed to Violence at Home

edit; NATIONALITY FAIL.

Dear non-danish visitor,

Due to an extremely high amount of traffic "Hit the Bitch" has been limited to only allow users from Denmark.

However, domestic violence is a global problem, so please support the fight against it in your local country.

Thanks for your interest.

Kind regards

Children exposed to Violence at Home

NATIONALITY FAIL

you can see it if you link directly here; http://hitthebitch.dk/main.swf

and my god, what the fuck?

nathan barley radar is off the fucking charts. presumably this is another example of what happens when naive charities throw money at clueless new-media dickfaces to engage a youth-orientated demographic through web 2.0 interactivity and viral online presence (etc etc). first it was the woman fucking hitler with AIDS, now this. WELL EDGEY YEAH.

:facepalm:

my danish friend just informed me she says some pretty nasty things back, such as "i fucked your best friend and he was as ugly as you". bitch had it coming.

The whole thing was supposed to be an anti-violence game but they really messed it up. At first it tries to encourage you to beat up your girl friend because she's been dancing with some other guy. The more you beat her the more "gangsta" you are. Once it hits 100% the game tells you that you're an idiot, not "gangsta", and that beating up your girl friend is wrong.

Even a retard would be able to come to the conclusion that this game isn't the right way of marketing how wrong domestic violence is.

I mean, they don't do ANYTHING right with this game. First of all, they refer to the girl as "kælling" which means bitch. Now, that's not the best way of starting out. Anyway, when you win/lose the game and the moral punchline is just about to hit you square in the face the speaker says some along the line of "You idiot, don't hit bitches, man". And there we have it. Right when everything is about to get morally correct they use the word "kælling"/"bitch" again.

Bravo, morons. Bra-vo.

my danish friend just informed me she says some pretty nasty things back, such as "i fucked your best friend and he was as ugly as you". bitch had it coming.

She only starts out by saying that she danced with some other guy and then later she tells you that the only thing smaller than your penis is your IQ. She doesn't say anything about fucking your best friend.

Archived