Guest Rightsidedrive

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get a tattoo of a guy giving you an aquarius ep back cover tattoo

yeah but make sure in the tattoo, he's doing it on your back

only, in actuality, have it on your chest

proper mind bending

don't do that. i knew a guy who got a tattoo of a guy giving him a facial tattoo of the geogaddi cover on the back of his balls and he disappeared into a singularity. never saw him again.

Guest Spittal

don't do that. i knew a guy who got a tattoo of a guy giving him a facial tattoo of the geogaddi cover on the back of his balls and he disappeared into a singularity. never saw him again.

Oh shit.

Guest Rightsidedrive

you guys this is serious. we're talking about a forever tattoo. c'mon, plus i dont have enough money for a singularity tattoo.

Guest Calx Sherbet

get a tattoo of a guy giving you an aquarius ep back cover tattoo

yeah but make sure in the tattoo, he's doing it on your back

only, in actuality, have it on your chest

proper mind bending

yo dawg, we heard you liek boc

Guest Rightsidedrive

yo dawg, we heard you liek boc

say foo, say, say, foo. yO wass poppin playa, you be jammin to that boc shit? No shit? for reals huh. Man that boc shit is some crazy shit yo,

get a hexagon on your left nut

ahahahah. ooooooowwwwwwww.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hehe. maybe something hexagon related, if you want a boc tattoo?

hexagonsalpha.gif

I plan to get this done soon on my forearm, with the white hex's outlined... Not just cause I'm a BoC fanboy, but because Boards of Canada is the group that really got me interested in producing, and audio engineering (along with RDJ and Autechre)

Guest Synthacat 9

hexagonsalpha.gif

I plan to get this done soon on my forearm, with the white hex's outlined... Not just cause I'm a BoC fanboy, but because Boards of Canada is the group that really got me interested in producing, and audio engineering (along with RDJ and Autechre)

outlined in white, or another color? are you getting the others outlined or filled

hexagonsalpha.gif

outlined in white, or another color? are you getting the others outlined or filled

I'm thinking the green and yellow filled, and the white hex's will be blank with a thin black outline.

You will regret this. In the aftermath of an SAS raid on the BOC compound.

SAS and BOC in one room with all Hell breaking loose? Hahah sounds hilarious.

The lads from the SAS would of done their homework before hand and they would of read about The Secret Weapon....

Might have to call in an airstrike for that.

Guest trevda

Hi,

I particularly like Music has the right to children and I'm really looking forward their next piece of art... I think that one of my friend’s work is connected to it in some ways, that’s why I’m posting here, to help him a bit… If you want to check his pages (He just released an LP of 20 instrumental tracks and he does photos et drawings) :

www.facebook.com/arnomori.fr

http://arnomori.bandcamp.com/

Have a nice day !

Archived