IGNORED

Surprised Kitty

J3FF3R00

Guest AOOproductions

I saw this the other day and nearly melted from the cuteness.

when you watch a video like that you literally forget about all the evil in the world... fo reals. you just get sucks into a world of candy canes and love. If someone made a gif out of this i could watch it continuously and never take my eyes off it utill my brain cums from happiness.

I saw this the other day and nearly melted from the cuteness.

when you watch a video like that you literally forget about all the evil in the world... fo reals. you just get sucks into a world of candy canes and love. If someone made a gif out of this i could watch it continuously and never take my eyes off it utill my brain cums from happiness.

only thing better would be if the kitten was giggling

My cat has taken to putting his paws on my leg while I watmm until I pick him up and put him in my lap. Then he falls asleep until I have to pee after my fifth Pepsi Max, then I pat him on the butt and he jumps down where my feet were and lays down until I get back, and it starts all over again.

Man, that site pre-dates all brass instruments - I knew about that site even before I had any form of internet in the house (I didn't get these world of wide webs till 2001-ish) after reading about it in some rather ill researched newspapers. (For those living under a rock for about a decade - http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Bonsai_Kitten )

Archived