IGNORED

Mel Gibson

AJW

How can anyone sympathize with a rich obnoxious racist misogynist?

Seriously.

Gibson is almost as big a pile of shit as The Patriot.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, since when was the Patriot by Mel Gibson? It was directed by Roland Emmerich (the guy who did Independence Day, Day After Tomorrow, 2012, etc) and written by someone else.

I concur Gibson is a great director, for Braveheart and Apocalypto. Haven't seen any of his others.

Guest the anonymous forumite

oksana-grigorieva-femme-de-mel-gibson.jpeg

lol, she's probably a gold digger but he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beyond reasonnable.

mpaoutofafricaposterb.jpg

Haha, apparently we got some new Mel drama to laugh about... I was just in my kitchen making a sandwich and Entertainment Tonight was on in the background on the little Kitchen TV... Going off on his ex... "Get your own fucking therapist!" lol oh Mel... You so crazy!

mel gibson is a loser

don't hate just because he's fucking crazy and makes millions more than you ever will... Mel is awesome, he can drunkenly drive through Hollywood shitfaced on tequila, rant about hating jews, and reiterate it when sober on the news, call a cop sugartits, and still put out movies that make him bank... also Mad Max

mel gibson is a loser

don't hate just because he's fucking crazy and makes millions more than you ever will... Mel is awesome, he can drunkenly drive through Hollywood shitfaced on tequila, rant about hating jews, and reiterate it when sober on the news, call a cop sugartits, and still put out movies that make him bank... also Mad Max

he's clearly not a happy person, plus he's a slave to christianity

big loser in my book

money don't mean shit

Guest GrandPopPoplock

''You Should Just Fucking Smile And BLOW MEEEE!!!!!''

Somebody...please make that into a shirt .

With this picture :

melgibson10.JPG

''You Should Just Fucking Smile And BLOW MEEEE!!!!!''

Somebody...please make that into a shirt .

With this picture :

melgibson10.JPG

haha, either that or hey sugartits

Archived