IGNORED

most embarassing people in hip-hop

Alzado

for every kool kat like nas or dilla, there are five embarrasing fools like the ICP or Vanilla Ice. But who's the worst?

I suggest MC Serch of 3rd Bass

mc-serch.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all the hip hop listened to by white guys who own swords, nunchucks, massive bongs, pet snakes, have shit loads of tatoos of girls with massive knockers and wear black hoodies

ICP

Necro

Ill Bill

Canibus

Sabac Red

Non Phixion

etc.

Guest AOOproductions

I actually think ICP's beats are pretty awesome. The vocals and theme however... a different story(I don't like it).

Guest JW Modestburns

I actually think ICP's beats are pretty awesome. The vocals and theme however... a different story(I don't like it).

for real? retarded evil-carny music doesn't really do it for me.

Guest JW Modestburns

Just about everything about mainstream hip-hop these days is embarrassing, that's not to say there isn't the talented lyricist every now and again...

Sorry to hate, but as they say, "haters gonna hate", and I'm a hater when it comes to shallow egomaniacs trying to convince me of how rich and awesome they are.

i'd never seen it before either.. in fact i still haven't. i was googling for jay-z and linkin park (which you must be well aware of). paul mcartney just added a tonne of weight to my damning evidence. gonna watch it now actually. it can only be hilarious. i hope he raps.

Archived