IGNORED

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

eh Speedy

picked up Spirit Tracks yesterday but been to busy studying for my soci final today and jerking off to play it yet. i'm sure it will be as good as Phantom Hourglass. Zelda games almost never let me down, save for like Zelda II or summat.

Guest bitroast

yeah zelda is one of my favourite series EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR (nojoke!). the portable games are especially solid aswell.

i only just played wind waker this last month and it was pretty good (although such a waste of time, everything takes forever and no challenge, just time consuming). goonna borrow phantom hourglass soon, but yeah, i have some catching up to do before i get around to spirit tracks :)

My favorite series too!

<--(avator) :}

I didn't finish Phantom Hourglass because I got sick of the stupid timed temple. So I wonder if I should go back and finish that before picking up Spirit Tracks. But the bigger problem is, I don't have time to play! :(

Guest bitroast

well. kind of. each has had some sort of gimmick or bbased around a certain idea that kinda changes the gameply. really, i'd be more than happy with just a bog standard, you're link, here's your sword, go in dungeosn and kill skeletons kind of thing. ocarina was so basic and so simple and just totally owns. that said, the other games have been good and still worth playing if you're into the series. majoras mask was amazing (the time based system actually totally worked in its favour, what with it being an rpg, each event happening at a certain time and link being able to slip in and fix shit/work out whats going out. really good stuff!) wind waker, despite bieng so fucken slow and time consuming, was good!

majoras mask was amazing. finally getting the deity mask after months of doing sidequests was fantastic. i just wish you could have gone through the whole game with it on, not just the bosses.

i found twilight prince quite bland. i think the reason my favourite was majoras mask was that there was a stupid amount of stuff to do that had absolutely nothing to do with the main quest, whereas in twilight princess the main quest was fantastic but that was basically all the game was.

Guest placidburp

I didn't know what to make of this one at first but really got into it now. Seems a LOT easier than previous Zelda games but still fun.

Nothing can beat The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past

LegendOfZelda-ALinkToThePast-DarkWorld.png

I love this game over any I have ever played. :wub:

i found twilight prince quite bland. i think the reason my favourite was majoras mask was that there was a stupid amount of stuff to do that had absolutely nothing to do with the main quest, whereas in twilight princess the main quest was fantastic but that was basically all the game was.

I don't see why that would make a game bland.

A Link to the Past is the best one fo sho!

Guest bitroast

yeah, link to the past is awesome awesome. the gameboy games are also all exceptionally awesome.

the nes games are the only ones i don't like (the first is good fun but i need a walkthrough to find where the fuck im going after every dungeon :S)

yeah a Link to The Past is beautiful, loved it when I was a kid

I loved Majora's Mask as well, both have great atmospheres

also liked Link's Awakening, not sure which one is the weirdest, it's either Majora's Mask or Link's Awakening

i'm half way through ocarina for the X time, yet i stopped like how i stop everything i ever do. pick something up and then drop it .. i'm in between 3 n64 games right now.i'm waiting to beat ocarina this time and then i'll play majora's which i have never played so that's kind of a goal.

Archived