IGNORED

Electronic Cigarettes

OneToThirtySix

I've been seeing these in truck stops everywhere, and had never heard of them until a few weeks ago, but now they seem to be gaining popularity:

Electronic Cigarettes are a revolutionary new alternative to smoking. Electronic Cigarettes look, feel and taste like regular cigarettes but instead of burning tobacco, when you smoke an Electronic Cigarette you inhale a warm and soothing nicotine based water vapor that is free from the carcinogens and tar that are commonly found in cigarettes.

njoy_review_npro_starter_kit.jpg

You can plug in your cigarettes and charge them using the cigarette lighter in your car.

:facepalm:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nicotine based water without the carcinogens? isn't nicotine a carcinogen?

Wiki on nicotine says it hasn't been confirmed as a carcinogen, but may aid other carcinogens in producing cancer.

edit; Probably something some egghead should look into someday.

they're mainly to get around the smoking ban inside public areas (only vapour Mr Bouncer so fuck off) so if your at a gig or big club and don't want to miss the action by cueing up to go outside in the rain then they're ideal

not tried one with weed yet however they could be a mean little vaporiser

I got one a few weeks ago from an English company.

My plan is to quit smoking, and so far, i've done just that. When i go out and get drunk, i smoke my e-cig all night without even thinking about having a real one.

I thought it would be really shit, but it feels just like smoking, you can put in the 'juice' in the cartridge to how much you like, and away you go.

I get a kick at the back of my throat like a cig, I can choose from lots of flavours. I wake up in the morning without a yellow tongue!!!

I haven't been using my inhaler since 'vaping' and I can already feel the effects when i exercise.

e-cigarettes are ace if you want to quit smoking.

I'll bet these are great after electronic pussy.

But seriously, the main kick from tobacco isn't the nicotine. There are other compounds that act as reuptake inhibitors which give you that 'boost' feeling associated with tobacco use. This won't have that same kick.

I'm planning on quitting smoking in the New Year, and may be open to tools like these. I can go days without a cigarette and only really smoke when I'm drinking or at work.

so i'm guessing these things don't smell at all correct? I know there is obviously no smoke, but does whatever is in it put off an aroma that would bother people?

It's freezing cold and extremely windy outside. I just took a break at work to smoke and i came right back in cuz it's just not worth it and the wind is painful. This makes me want to quit more than anything right now. I suppose I'm sort of sick too and coughing up all kinds of extra grey stuff from cigs should likely be a bit of a deterrent, but I suppose i'm used to that.

North Carolina is the tobacco capital pretty much and the indoor smoking ban goes into effect Jan. 1st. It's going to be unreal. Even as a smoker smoke in bars bothers me b/c there is never good enough ventilation/fans aren't turned on, but this is just strange.

I might try one of these IDM cigs. I want to quit and asked my doctor for chantix since I've known quite a few people that it has worked for. But he won't prescribe it to me b/c one ofthe main side effects is depression. So i guess I gotta quit old school. Or newschool idm cig.

brandi, i've been using it in my friends houses who don't smoke. it's just vaper, is dissipates straight away, leaving now smell at all.

when i go to parties where people are smoking, it fucking stinks, come home and wash my clothes cus they stink of smoke, where normally i'd just wear them again not knowing how much they stink.

idm cigs are win, especially if you always end up smoking when drunk, cus you wont if you have one of these.

brandi, i've been using it in my friends houses who don't smoke. it's just vaper, is dissipates straight away, leaving now smell at all.

when i go to parties where people are smoking, it fucking stinks, come home and wash my clothes cus they stink of smoke, where normally i'd just wear them again not knowing how much they stink.

idm cigs are win, especially if you always end up smoking when drunk, cus you wont if you have one of these.

don't drink anymore, but i still go to bars and clubs b/c I have to be social somehow. I just sit and talk, drink cokes/lime drinks, play dominate Foosball. So these could work if they will allow them.

Guest Calx Sherbet

buying cigarettes off of the internet is quite possibly the faggiest thing ive ever heard of.

get it?

I FUCKING SAW THAT

Archived