IGNORED

Electronic Cigarettes

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leprechaun

There's a little booth in the mall here that sells those things, staffed by a couple of douchey hipsters that pace around puffing on them and extolling their virtues. I always thought they looked a bit retarded, but I guess it's better than actual smoking.

Guest Adjective

i have one and use it regularly

how dare you speak from experience on watmm

are there alternate stimulants available for these? i'd love to hit some caffeine or something

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i thought the badass aspect of smoking came from the idea that you're slowly killing yourself.

that was one of the motivating factors when I was 19 but now I just want to to quit but I cant, went 2 months and then got back on the train after trying to quit 20+ times. Its a huge pacifier for me in any situation (happiness, depression, anger, relaxation)

A huge part of me doesn't give a fuck but its wasting money I could spend on the musics

so i got my onecig e-cig today, and goddamn it feels weird sucking in "smoke" from a plastic stick.

anyway, there's not as much vapor as i had hoped, not nearly as much as in that smoke rings video, is it because it's new or what?

the manual is giving me a damn headache ..

Special Notice

1. To avoid ovet frequent usage of the product, once smoke it for sixteen times within one minute, the indicator

light will continuously flash 10 times (about four seconds) for reminding.

2. If every time the user inhales more than five seconds, the light will continuously flash 10 times (about four seconds) tips do not

affect normal use.

Suitable user

* The people who have been smoking for a long period of time, and suffering uncomfortable feeling.

Forbidden user

* The people without habit of smoking.

* The patient who should avoid smoking.

im starting to believe i've bought some kinda taiwanese/russian knockoff or something ..

invest in a good one like the 510 that i have, it's good

i find cheap ones were wank, and the auto ones (where you dont hold a button) dont work as well either

I bought a starter kit yesterday, the Fifty One brand, since I see it at truck stops the most. I think I overheated one cartridge, though, because now it tastes like syrup and feels like I burnt my throat.

It does feel weird, since inhaling only water and nicotine vapor feels different than actual smoke, but it is similar in some ways, but it feels better afterwards than smoking, imo.

i think these are banned in australia or something, one of my friends tried to get hold of one and he wasn't able to, shame because it'd be awesome if people started using them here!

so essentially i have to quit smoking so i can inhale some steam

If you're lucky, you might get some nicotine, too, and maybe a cool, shiny, glittery gold and black club card that tells idiots that you aren't technically smoking. I keep mine in my wallet like a secret agent ID. May you be so lucky.

Guest Gary C

I don't think I want an e-cigarette, they seem a bit silly to be honest. I just want to quit smoking, and am tempted by an inhalator. Does anyone have any experience of them? It seems quite a long method to me, I just want a quick fix.

I don't think I want an e-cigarette, they seem a bit silly to be honest. I just want to quit smoking, and am tempted by an inhalator. Does anyone have any experience of them? It seems quite a long method to me, I just want a quick fix.

I've heard good things about Chantrix. Nothing to do with repeating the same words while eating cereal for kids commonly pursued by a hapless white rabbit, just a pill.

Archived