IGNORED

Planet Mu Forums disappeared?

Brandi_B

It doesn't seem they are "down". The whole "comunicate" button is gone from the site. I don't see anything in the news on there about them. Used watmm search, nothing popped up. I liked browsing through there every now and again. Though the layout hurt my eyes. They should update to invision board. Maybe mike is just tired of having to moderate it?

http://www.planet-mu.com/

There's a forum link in google, but it times out every time i click on it.

edit: it stopped timing out and just took it to a 404 page

http://www.planet-mu.com/forums/general

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

semi-OT, but the stupid web 2.0/bisected shiny gradient used weakly as the header image for the planet mu site is hilarious. i still get such an I.T.-Solutions-From-Uganda impression from the whole site.

anyway, whats this thread about :mu-ziq:

Guest placidburp

From Facebook people who are in the know -

person who asked - "is the mu forum down for good?"

person who knows - "Yeah its down dude .. big things in the pipeline ;)"

take from that what you will...I have no idea myself.

perhaps watmm traffic will pick up. Or they'll get sucked into that other site.

there's always ceephax to be talked about.

she's certainly not the only weaksauce at mu

the other "weaksauce" aren't responsible for the mu forum being removed though

explain...i'm not "in the know"

dubstep seems (to me) to be all about stripping things down, adding way too loud annoying saw sounds, and being anti-innovation (like later day dnb). Perhaps this is the cause. Too many noob types on the board for what was previously a more seasoned listener site. Though, Mike seems to love dubstep.

edit: either that or it injected so much new traffic to the site they finally decided to get with the times and get a new, and legible board.

Hopefully it means a new site, preferably branded specifically to fit Mu's mission and style rather than a generic blog template like it is now. The prior Mu site was fantastic, visually, if not a bit dated (functionality-wise) by the time they replaced it.

but she has a voice worthy of the spankbank

that's why I nominated"phonesex w/Mary Anne Hobbes" as most idm thing last year.

she'd just want to talk about wobbler subs and scoff at your bufferoverride dirty talk

Guest pulsewarrior

kinda wondering myself. there were some pretty unstoppable trolls there, the force was really with them....figured that was it. hopefully it comes back.

Archived