IGNORED

NBC set to fuck Conan O'brien in the ass

Rubin Farr

This article from the Wall Street Journal compares Leno to Hitler!

"... the most appropriate parallel to the debacle that has humiliated NBC took place in central Europe in the late 1930s. It happened at Munich.

Jay Leno, much like Adolf Hitler, is a master of making secret demands for foreign territory and then acting like the wronged party. First he pretended that he wanted to annex only the first half-hour of Mr. O'Brien's "Tonight Show." Here he was mimicking Hitler, who insisted that he merely wanted to annex the German-speaking Sudetenland, not all of Czechoslovakia."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704375604575023132215883398.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Conan O'Brien presents The Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television Tour

30 CITIES. I got my tickets for Spokane show. Seattle shows SOLD OUT.

teamcoco.com

conan_tour_poster.jpg

Hulu? been watching most of my shows streaming commercial free in 720p on ninjavideo.net

that is definitely in the top 100 greatest moments on Conanic history

absolutely. "what ho, what is that demonry?!" fuckin lol.

they ranged from 30-80 bucks when i looked at them

i guess its just the venue then. They were charging $250 for a "hot seat package" and $500 for a "hot sound" package. Whatever the fuck those are.

i really respect Conan OBrian, he had one of the funniest talk shows in television history, he made me laugh on multiple occasions.

but there is no fucking way i'm paying $150+ for something i could have seen in New York for free.

i looked just now for 'masonic center' on nob hill of san francisco, 2 shows going on there, they just went on sale yesterday. Original price said $50-80, now they are minimum of $100 everywhere i look. I have no idea how that happened but that's all i see.

link

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

it's all going to be on the web the day after anyway!

KNOCK ON WOODZOR, dont fuckin jinx it kid

Why does Conan need to go on tour, and why does he need it to be sponsored by American Express? The dude just got paid 8 digits for doing nothing.

conan will be coming to me. andy will be there. the band and max will be there. the masterbating bear will be there.

Guest assegai
Conan O'Brien' isn't making a single cent off his upcoming 30 city comedy tour -- sources tell TMZ that Coco is doing the whole thing so he can employ his former "Tonight Show" staff.

We're told roughly 40 people have been hired to work on the production -- many of whom are "Tonight Show" alums.

The move is no sweat off Conan's back -- dude scored a $32.5 million severance deal from NBC before they kicked him to the curb.

And more good news for the crew -- tickets to "The Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour" are selling out so fast, more shows have already been added.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/11/conan-obrien-tour-tonight-show-team-coco-nbc/

goddamn Conan is the man....if i had the scratch id pay up....a noble cause...he has some great writers, and he should know as one of the best modern comedy writers out today.

maybe im looking too far, but what if he used the hired staff for an interwebs show?

]

just a thought, really take it to the studios.

Archived