IGNORED

NBC set to fuck Conan O'brien in the ass

Rubin Farr

so after 4 months of letting Conan host the 11:30 late night spot, they are basically giving Jay Leno his old show back, make it 30 min. instead of an hour, send Conan back to the midnight hour and poor Jimmy Fallon has to be on after that. is anyone surprised if at least one of these guys tells the network to fuck off and goes to a different channel? the balls on these NBC execs, you think they would have learned after the Leno/Letterman debacle of the 90s.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beatfanatic

it'll be tough for conan to walk away from this ridiculous money, but i think i'd rather see him stick it to NBC with CBS

If Conan moves to CBS, I believe CBS can easily beat NBC in terms of ratings because lets be honest, Jimmy Fallon is fucking terrible while I find Craig Ferguson to be pretty hilarious. So if Conan moves over to CBS it would be

Letterman + Conan + Ferguson Vs Jay Leno + Jimmy Fallon

it'll be tough for conan to walk away from this ridiculous money, but i think i'd rather see him stick it to NBC with CBS

If Conan moves to CBS, I believe CBS can easily beat NBC in terms of ratings because lets be honest, Jimmy Fallon is fucking terrible while I find Craig Ferguson to be pretty hilarious. So if Conan moves over to CBS it would be

Ferguson is ok, but I like Fallon more, especially since he has The Roots for his house band. It sucks they're screwing Conan... Leno just needs to fuck right off, he's not that funny

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol fallon is fucking lame indeed, I dont know how anyone could like him but I also don't understand how squares can stand jay leno

conan is my nigga

conan.gif

417973.gif

conan.gif

conansjesuspi5.gif

conan-obrien_l.jpg

Ferguson is very underrated. I dunno about anyone here, but I find Letterman boring as hell. His interviews are dull, the skits fail, and the jokes seem forced. He used to be great. On the other hand, Conan can turn a shit interview into gold and produce more lols by his presence alone.

Anyway, Fallon is pretty meh (don't hate him though) and Leno is just awful. He needs to retire and enjoy his cars. They're only keeping him because NBC wants the same idiotic audience that watches Jeff Dunham Show and ABC family sitcoms.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I dont care if you are a remote acquaintance of maura davis's family or something, if you dont like conan you are not cool in my book

Guest Bramsworth

Finally somewhere to let off steam :)

This is just embarrassing, the whole thing. Did Leno forget that he was the one who voluntarily retire from the Tonight Show? He had the option to not cancel his contract, but he decided to do it. Now thanks to him Conan moved to LA, which I think he didn't really want to do because NY has become so much of a home for him. Fallon got a whole new show, which would probably not sit well with his career if it bombed now. Why the heck did Leno even take the offer for a new talk show at all? Because he changed his mind and couldn't bear the thought of leaving? TOUGH!! >:(

This is all just so shameful. How dare he even consider backstabbing everyone, especially his supposed friend Conan, and try to take back exactly what Conan had coming to him all these years. Does he not remember what happened with David Letterman all those years ago? I guess he doesn't.

He should have been a man and bowed down gracefully when he ended the Tonight show. That whole crap with all the kids that were born during the shows run now looks ridiculous looking back at it, everyone must stop what they're doing and gather together to support poor Jay who can't accept what he started. I used to think he was cool, but this is outright backstabbing and is just so rude to all his fellow comrades at NBC. Conan better just tell Jay to piss off and maybe actually set him in his place, and then leave NBC altogether. Clearly they're just stuck in this weirdass mindset that Jay is the only thing that will keep the network going, which is just not true.

My thoughts are never well together so what I said may not make much sense. tl;dr: Jay should stop being a baby and just leave. He started it, stop ruining everyone elses life at your expense for your dead show.

CONAN FOREVER :p

how anyone could enjoy watching fallon every night is beyond me.

it's like watching a real life david brent ffs.

letterman is alright, leno is ok, conan is meh.

ferguson is awesome.

i don't watch any of these talk shows, but conan seems like a cool dude. he did that feud with colbert and stewart, which was awesome. i like letterman too, but i've only ever watched his interviews, so i'm not sure what the actual show is like.

jay leno is just annoying to look at. goddamn.

so how was leno's new show?

It's actually surprisingly good.

Conan is fucking great. Loved the writer's protest weeks, so much funny shit. Though he steals abit too much attention from the guests sometimes. But he's really funny.

Guest Coalbucket PI

All these guys just seem like they are dying on the arse every night to me but I think it must be one of those transatlantic things

so how was leno's new show?

It's actually surprisingly good.

Conan is fucking great. Loved the writer's protest weeks, so much funny shit. Though he steals abit too much attention from the guests sometimes. But he's really funny.

I thought Leno was actually kind of funny during the writers strike, a lot more natural too. He's like that in interviews as well. It's apparent the show is limited by its writers and NBC.

I think Conan isn't so much a close friend of Leno, but simply a polite guy. He lucked out by getting a talk show in the first place in the 90s, so I think he's pretty grateful overall, even as he is getting screwed over by NBC.

Archived