IGNORED

Penélope Cruz is the most beautiful goddamn woman in the entire world

sidewinder

of course they are real.

what a duo. i dont know why i havent seen banditas yet

mayhap she had a kid after Desperado? Because they were in no way shape or form that big in that film. My adolescent mind would have burst at the time. Even though I don't think you see them nekkid in From Dusk Till Dawn, they are undoubtedly smaller than now.

i dunno whats wrong with you guys, those white girls don't hold a candle to cruz or hayek.

truth

Cruz has a cuter face, but Salma's boobs are nicer.

the least hot thing about her is she may have done something with Tom Cruise's penis

This.

for some reason i always prefer penelope cruz because i always think back to that scene in Vanilla Sky with the slo-mo face shot while Spiritualized plays in the background...god thats so.....i dunno what.

i would also play the scarlett card but the fact that she's married to ryan reynolds is a huge turn-off.

i suspect that their permanent commitment isn't your biggest barrier to her slot.

I've never been into Cruz, but I'll admit that her body looks amazing* in that Pirelli shoot. Hayek is pretty much the perfect woman.

I like Zooey, she's the obtainable indie-bird, but she's nowhere near Hayek.

* Amazing

penelopecal1.jpg

penelopecal2.jpg

penelopecal3.jpg

But it's her face. I just don't like her face.

penelopecal4.jpg

Archived