IGNORED

Why are there no pizza drive-through chains?

Siegecow

looks good, too bad pizza hut is trash

Agreed, I prefer frozen pizza to it.

Frozen pizzas are so cheap and easy to store, you'd think they'd have some sort of drive through chain.

I'd eat there all of the time.

I just want a Tim Hortons in the UK.

tim hortons is wicked

The week I spent in TO there was one right around the corner. Would usually consume 20 Timbits each day, so good. Boston Creme doughnuts are also backed.

I quite enjoyed the student living with two roast beef sandwiches for $4 at Arbys. Certainly kept me pleased anyway.

I miss Canada. :unsure:

ive never eaten taco bell or any other us specific chain - i really want to try white castle

white castle is king

heh.

seriously is delish though. i hear it gives people the shits (hence the nickname "sliders"), but I've never had that problem. damn i want whitle castle now. WTF KAEN!>!>!

i hear it gives people the shits (hence the nickname "sliders"

i thought they were called sliders because theyre so greasy they slide down your throat

either way they definitely give you the shits.

You don't have these?

4113048-Drive_Through_Liquor_Store_in_Laramie-Laramie.jpg

we have some of those scattered around the east coast, especially near the Outer Banks, North Carolina....they are called "brew-thrus"....disgusting.

Guest Adjective

I like the Taco Bell/Long John Silver's combo stores ('cause tacos and fish and chips go so well together), and we even have an A&W/Long John Silver's combo store (burgers and fish and chips)

i've never been bold enough to brave the funk of a bag of mixed long john's and taco bell orders. taco bell is already near rancid (but delicious!).. i don't know about adding fish. i do like me some long john's though

Archived