IGNORED

IAMAMIWHOAMI

Guest KY

Guest Lube Saibot

omg i just found out she did a duet with Tokio Hotel. By virtue of music appreciation logic, I HAVE JUST LISTENED TO, AND ENJOYED, SOMETHING ONLY ONCE REMOVED FROM TOKIO HOTEL.

*commits sepukku*

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in love.

I saw her first!

:cisfor:

LOL

Yeah I have different qualifications when it comes to my interest in guys/girls. But she seems to have all the ones I attract in females.

Artsy - Check

Hot - Check

Dancer - Check

Silly - Check

Seemingly crazy/off her rocker - Check and check

Possible family/daddy issues - Check

Most likely has attachment issues - Check

Co-dependent - Jury is out (will accept sometimes)

Would cause lots of drama in my life - Most certainly check!

omg i just found out she did a duet with Tokio Hotel. By virtue of music appreciation logic, I HAVE JUST LISTENED TO, AND ENJOYED, SOMETHING ONLY ONCE REMOVED FROM TOKIO HOTEL.

*commits sepukku*

The "Tea Party" track she did with them is...erm. Well let's say not that great. Collaborations tend to make for weird results sometimes, and I think this is no exception. The other song is a little better, but, meh.

I am in love.

I saw her first!

LOL

Yeah I have different qualifications when it comes to my interest in guys/girls. But she seems to have all the ones I attract in females.

Artsy - Check

Hot - Check

Dancer - Check

Silly - Check

Haha, great checklist! Yeah, I've noticed #5 a bit in her interviews / home vids. She finds symbolism in everything and talks about it constantly (neurotic!), supporting the theory that iamamiwhoami is her. hmmm. I noticed the music production in Walking On Air was pretty cool (dare I say kind of Plaid-esque), but the vocals aren't for me. I remembered where I saw her before - in photos from the the Alice In Wonderland fan event in Hollywood. She appears on the "Almost Alice" album - sort of a sister CD (aka marketing opportunity) to Tim Burton's movie.

Can you find out who did the music video for Walking On Air? The CGI style is similar.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

i'd like that this mystery album would have no real lyrics, just vocal sounds and some made up words.

like weeomruts

Guest Lube Saibot

I didn't get anything new from this. Just my ears raped by whatever the fuck he did to the sound.

I am in love.

I saw her first!

LOL

Artsy - Check

Hot - Check

Dancer - Check

Silly - Check

Haha, great checklist! Yeah, I've noticed #5 a bit in her interviews / home vids. She finds symbolism in everything and talks about it constantly (neurotic!), supporting the theory that iamamiwhoami is her. hmmm. I noticed the music production in Walking On Air was pretty cool (dare I say kind of Plaid-esque), but the vocals aren't for me. I remembered where I saw her before - in photos from the the Alice In Wonderland fan event in Hollywood. She appears on the "Almost Alice" album - sort of a sister CD (aka marketing opportunity) to Tim Burton's movie.

Can you find out who did the music video for Walking On Air? The CGI style is similar.

I noticed that too.

The video is directed by Alex Topaller and Dan Shapiro (a.k.a. Aggressive) and produced by JP Fox.

I didn't get anything new from this. Just my ears raped by whatever the fuck he did to the sound.

I felt like I could see a little better. Maybe my monitor is abnormally dark usually.

Yeah, I'm not sure what was going on with that sound reverb mashup thing.

Guest analogue wings

isnt the fat chick from evanescence called amy?

flolz if its her and she just hired some twiggly blonde model for the vids

Guest Fishtank

I'm convinced this is going to be someone no one has heard of previously

a breakout artist trying to get some attention

the Monday thing was on a blog about some guy who received a letter from the artist...containing a lock of her hair, and some pieces of wood....creepy

i am ami, who? ami.

nah.

it's someone irish.

the Monday thing was on a blog about some guy who received a letter from the artist...containing a lock of her hair, and some pieces of wood....creepy

what are you talking about? it doesn't say anything about monday.

Archived