IGNORED

IAMAMIWHOAMI

Guest KY

it'll be a standard fair of quirky electropop. the song that just got published didn't resemble the teaser at all, expect the vocals, and they were clean in the actual track. what a wasted opportunity.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so the singer is definitely Jonna Lee... but I reckon this is a collab with some kind of production team behind the music. It would make sense if it's a collaboration and they don't want to come out and say they're doing this - it may run against label contracts on one or both sides.

I'm thinking maybe Olaf from the Knife or Royksopp are behind the production? I haven't heard of Olaf Dreijer doing much while the Knife were on hiatus. Royksopp had that darker instrumental album, Senior, scheduled to come out this month but so far there's been no further news - perhaps they invited Jonna Lee to work with them and those instrumentals were turned into these new vocal tracks?

Who knows?

im listening to o right now...

about 2min it WTF WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK FUCK THIS SHIT FUCK YOU SWEDFEN IM SO FUCKING BEYOND ANGRY RIGHT NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

WHAT.

THE.

FFUCKDS

IS

THSI SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT I WOULD SAY SOEMTHING ELSE BUT ALL MY HAIR HAS BEEN RIPPEDX OUT WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE IDIOTS DOING TO THEMSELVES

HEY GUS LETS MAEK A WONDEFULLY DARK MASTERPEICE AND COMPLETELY FUCK IT UP INTO SHITTY FRUITY LOOPS DISCO

this is the biggest disappoint in music for me in the past decade.

where the FUCK is the original version that sounded fucking amazing?

what the fuck?

goddamnit i want to penis pierce the internet

+1

amen, brother.

Ok, so the singer is definitely Jonna Lee... but I reckon this is a collab with some kind of production team behind the music. It would make sense if it's a collaboration and they don't want to come out and say they're doing this - it may run against label contracts on one or both sides.

I'm thinking maybe Olaf from the Knife or Royksopp are behind the production? I haven't heard of Olaf Dreijer doing much while the Knife were on hiatus. Royksopp had that darker instrumental album, Senior, scheduled to come out this month but so far there's been no further news - perhaps they invited Jonna Lee to work with them and those instrumentals were turned into these new vocal tracks?

Who knows?

He only wrote a fucking opera.

and again, it sounds nothing like the knife.

Guest Backson

Who knows?

you fucking tell 'em!

speaking of which, how good is Tomorrow in a Year? such a grower.

I haven't heard of Olaf Dreijer doing much while the Knife were on hiatus.

He only wrote a fucking opera. and again, it sounds nothing like the knife.

you fucking tell 'em! speaking of which, how good is Tomorrow in a Year? such a grower.

The opera was written by The Knife, as in both Olof and Karin surely? If he did write it solo, then my bad, but there were quite a few years before the Fever Ray album came about where nothing happened...

And it doesn't HAVE to sound like the Knife does it? If it's just Olof, Karin's input wouldn't be present, and besides, the material that the Knife has put out so far has varied pretty dramatically from one release to another. Just sayin'

I'll still be interested to hear an album, if one ever gets released. Feels a lot like The Knife/ Fever Ray to me, don't understand people who say there's no similarities

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Who knows?

you fucking tell 'em!

speaking of which, how good is Tomorrow in a Year? such a grower.

definitely a grower. I guess it takes some time to digest due to its length and diversity.

Guest Backson

I haven't heard of Olaf Dreijer doing much while the Knife were on hiatus.

He only wrote a fucking opera. and again, it sounds nothing like the knife.

you fucking tell 'em! speaking of which, how good is Tomorrow in a Year? such a grower.

The opera was written by The Knife, as in both Olof and Karin surely? If he did write it solo, then my bad, but there were quite a few years before the Fever Ray album came about where nothing happened...

And it doesn't HAVE to sound like the Knife does it? If it's just Olof, Karin's input wouldn't be present, and besides, the material that the Knife has put out so far has varied pretty dramatically from one release to another. Just sayin'

yeah, its both of them.

and its under creative commons. bet you didn't know that!

Guest joshier

theres only one track on the youtube videos i like anyway, no massive thing. they've pissed me off so much being anonymous that they don't get my respect or money

lol i love how a week went by with no activity and then someone decides to post that they dislike it.

im pissed off, but those clips had so much potential.

also, i think jonna lee's voice sounds awful without heavy processing.

and i am not just saying this because the bitch turned what could've been an awesome musical endeavor into a heathen mix of disco and folktronica.

Archived