IGNORED

IAMAMIWHOAMI

Guest KY

Well I don't think they cost nothing to make... and that's a prime example of a moderately expensive looking CG bit at the end of that one to be fair. But a lot of the videos, are just really nicely shot on a decent camera and tweaked in post production to make it look fantastic with fairly minimal expediture... like this

Example - Jonna Lee twittered a link to this picture round about when this project began

20199100.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1290458191&Signature=1039Oi7dGsBJUVx0M%2BWzRMvOf1Q%3D

which is clearly the setting for portions of this video

I think the videos and tunes are very professional too, but a lot of it just comes from being great at what they're doing as opposed to having hundreds of thousands of pounds thrown at it

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like I'm posting jazz, but no one ever posted it.

There's something kind of creepy in the way these videos represent reproduction and the birth of things. They have weird things that are overtly sexual, I guess.

Really cool songs though. I still listen to the live set and the one-offs quite a bit.

have they made an extended version of that "like hell" fetal position swimming pool track? i really need that .

also, a lot of the teaser music was never included or expanded on in the live album...really disappointed me...i loved that stuff, the dancier stuff was just "meh"

I still listen to / watch these every now and then. The live stuff from the way out west festival was pretty awkward watching, but other than that it's all good. especially the to whom it may concern one hour forest gig performance thingy, I skip the driving in a car bit though.

Guest Moebius

Looks like they are gearing up for a new phase of activity, new teaser uploaded today:

[youtubehd]M3V0rJp7c5Q[/youtubehd]

Guest Moebius

have they made an extended version of that "like hell" fetal position swimming pool track? i really need that

There are some bits and pieces of the teasers in between tracks in the "in concert" video, including a bit of her singing the "like hell" method (without instrumentation):

[youtubehd]iNpuey-0qAI[/youtubehd]

But no, they haven't put out "full" versions of the music in the initial videos, except to the extent that a bit of the lyrics to

are in
. TBH, I was also initially rather disappointed when the first full songs came out and they weren't as fully electronic as the teasers. I didn't really fully get back into it until John and Clump came out. Now I'm pretty much obsessed with all of it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

So this album finally got released as a CD/DVD or VINYL/DVD (possibly CD) combo. I'm just about to order it now. Weird that they built up so much hype but let it die down before releasing a full album.

It's like I'm posting jazz, but no one ever posted it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLPxTKR7A70

Really like that one, wonder why it wasn't on the album.

Can I buy the B.O.U.N.T.Y tracks and ;John anywhere except iTunes? Because I can't be bothered to install iTunes.

(Managed to get the new ablum from 7Digital though so that was good)

edit: Their merchanise is pretty funny. Underpants.

http://shop.towhomitmayconcern.cc/Store/DisplayItems-1-0-0.html

That ; John tune is awesome. I really like the video too. Found myself getting strangely turned out by the constant crotch shots.

Is there anywhere to download a package of all the mp3-only tracks?

• 2 weeks later...

So the album seems pretty good after a few listens. Nothing on there is anywhere near as good as ; John though, which is a shame. I guess after listening to the album for a while I'll pick up all the downloadable tracks too.

• 4 months later...

Been listening to "Kin" a bit lately (after all my Exai hype wore off, good album too).

Really enjoying "Good Worker," "Goods," "Idle Talk," and "Kill." They're wonderful.

Archived