IGNORED

IAMAMIWHOAMI

Guest KY

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GrandPopPoplock

Ok , the new song is fucking win ( and that's their best vid )

I will be bingeing off of this for a min .

It's so boring. I like b O

fixt. got mixed up. b is kinda' boring too. I like "o" however. Even if it is somewhat straightforward dark electro pop, it's still great.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GrandPopPoplock

I'm starting to believe there will be no album release .

Eh , I'm still enjoying the tracks .

Guest Adam

So who's the producer? I don't understand. There was so much talking about the girl but what's the matter who's the girl. She singed just in one song and in all others just vomited some noises. :closedeyes:

• 4 weeks later...

no, thx

edit: also not really but sorta on topic, I got Christina Aguilera's new album a few weeks ago. Massive disappointment. Much more hip hop/urban than electronic. In fact not really electronic at all. Consider me mushroom cuz I be fooled.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Out of all the songs released , this is the one that sounds the most like Fever Ray imo

I still enjoyed it

soooo does this not come off as just a really horribly shit ripoff of fever ray to anyone else??

Not nearly. Given the time spent and the scope of this audio-visual project, it's hardly just a "really horribly shit ripoff."

Haven't heard Fever Ray.

soooo does this not come off as just a really horribly shit ripoff of fever ray to anyone else??

Page 35, second post.

Archived