IGNORED

IAMAMIWHOAMI

Guest KY

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much love anymore for this WATMM? :(

I can't get enough of these tunes at the moment. Thought the concert was really interesting, gave a new twist to the tunes and admittedly massively pretentious but totally amazing in the theatrical presentation of the whole thing. I have massive love for this right now.

Not much love anymore for this WATMM? :(

I can't get enough of these tunes at the moment. Thought the concert was really interesting, gave a new twist to the tunes and admittedly massively pretentious but totally amazing in the theatrical presentation of the whole thing. I have massive love for this right now.

Really hoping for a proper release of these. :music:

It'd be cool to know who produced them.

http://itunes.apple.com/ie/artist/iamamiwhoami/id361085413

So far there's tracks made by Khonnor, Tara Busch, Adrian Lux, Zoo Brazil, Tele Tele, eineinmeier, the blacksmoke organisation. I'm not really familiar with those last ones.

Edit: :facepalm: sorry, apparently those are remixers.

None of the remixes have really grabbed me yet, apart from the ones they did themselves for the live thing... the last half of the 'b' video I posted at the top of the page is excellent in my opinion, very Autechre style crunched up beats. Some of my tunes from this project are my favourite from this year as a whole, there's quite a few superb moments that seem to of embedded themselves nicely in my mind and really emotionally resonate.

yes, I really enjoy their stuff. Her dancing and theatrics kind of throw me off, but I can't help but like it anyway.

Ahh I quite like all that, it's nice to see that at least they have a bit of ambition and are striving to do something different. A lot of these videos clearly didn't cost a huge amount to make, but I think it's really impressive how they've managed to make them look excellent with relatively cheap materials and good production. I'm a sucker for sprawling conceputal projects like Drexciya or something too, so I've been digging the whole mandrake theme they have going on. Hoping there is still more to come, it all seems like it might of come to a natural end now :(

Ahh I quite like all that, it's nice to see that at least they have a bit of ambition and are striving to do something different. A lot of these videos clearly didn't cost a huge amount to make, but I think it's really impressive how they've managed to make them look excellent with relatively cheap materials and good production. I'm a sucker for sprawling conceputal projects like Drexciya or something too, so I've been digging the whole mandrake theme they have going on. Hoping there is still more to come, it all seems like it might of come to a natural end now :(

I think it costs really HUGE amount. The videos are proffesional as fuck. Top quality. As well as tracks.

Just look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rpD_eclfTY&feature=related

Archived