IGNORED

Make it official

Worlds Most Johnsson

You have to get a full on vaginal/rectal exam. Then they masturbate your pen0x to see how hard/fast you cum. Then they analyze the data and compare it to their very detailed charts to determine if you still have your v-card intact.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

You have to get a full on vaginal/rectal exam. Then they masturbate your pen0x to see how hard/fast you cum. Then they analyze the data and compare it to their very detailed charts to determine if you still have your v-card intact.

These are the exact testing procedures, I've taken them many times cause its the only action I can possibly receive without paying.

Ah, great stuff. I'll add this to the list of wind ups we've done to a coworker.

Seriously, this guy is bound to become an eventual murder suicide headline the rate we're going.

I'm kidding. He's my best mate. But this is WATMM so maybe I should ramp it up a bit more.

We're going to shit in his mouth.

Guest Tony Danza

:trashbear:

Archived