IGNORED

Miley's 9-year-old sister

roasty

:pedobear::pedobear::pedobear:

Seems like every time we hear about Noah Cyrus she's doing something totally innapropriate for her age.

Whether it's dressing like a dominatrix for Halloween, skipping around a pole-dancing pole or performing the totally un-PG hits 'Smack That' and 'Tik Tok', we suspect this nine-year-old could easily notch up more scandals than her big sis by the time she hits her teens.

blog161009_noah.jpg

The latest news that's got us scratching our heads and wondering, yet again, 'what were her parents thinking?' ...little Noah is set to become a lingerie model.

She'll be teaming up with her pint-sized best friend Emily Grace to launch a children's lingerie collection for 'Ohh! La, La! Couture'.

blog161009_noah2.jpg

The company's website describes The Emily Grace Collection as having a “trendy, sweet, yet edgy feel, reminiscent of Emily’s true personality. She is collaborating with Ooh! La, La! Couture designers to create versatile styles that can be worn with sweet ballerina slippers, funky sneakers or paired with lace stockings and boots for more of a rock and roll look. Emily’s collection will appeal not just to little girls - the line also has an exclusive Teen Collection available to a size 14."

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=585857&showcomments=true&rss=yes#ugc_comments

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masonic Boom

Of course I find it abhorrent, thought probably not for the reasons that you would think.

However, I'm in too cranky a mood today to get into any serious discussion on the internet right now. Sorry.

I'm gonna go look at pictures of synths until I cheer up.

I understand that a lot of young female role-models are now often dressed and acting like sluts. There are obviously good kids and parents out there, but I'll admit that I've only been exposed to this frightening side.

I have two young female cousins and they act like complete bitches. One, aged 8, even has a designer handbag.

What does it take for this to end? This started over 10 years ago with the rise of 'girl-power' in the late 90's, then those Bratz dolls came around, and then My Little Pony got skinny and then Miley Cyrus got slutty.

The sad thing is that the inevitable scandal and protests that will occur as a result of this clothing-line will be taken as valuable publicity and fuel a career for these kids and other idiot parents that think this shit up.

jesus fucking christ, she looks like she's 47. This is so fucked up and i dont even uargarag :trashbear:

Archived