IGNORED

Miley's 9-year-old sister

roasty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty cool that she's including her friend to do the plus-sized modelling. very progressive.

on a less serious note, i'm pretty sure that the sexualization of kids in american culture is a strategic effort by major corporations to encourage teen pregnancy, to help fuel population growth amidst declining birthrates. slowing population growth (and perhaps even population decline) is a big problem for post-industrial cultures, and what better demographic to target then the soon-to-be tweens and teens? they're manipulable, will become undereducated, their kids will certainly be undereducated and consigned to the slums and backwoods--exactly the sorts of people that you need to fill the ranks of soldiers and unskilled workers. need to fill out the bottom of the class pyramid. we can always import smart people from overseas with our abundant financial incentives to fill out the middle of the pyramid, no prob. the old white pinnacle will stay nice and comfy and supported on top.

oh and lol meme time :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: i'd "have a seat over there" for that girl

did i do it right?

have you seen her brother though? the guy looks equally like a turd

trace_cyrus_by_klariza.jpg

this guys was on the radio and the dj was like 'wow look at all your tatoos!' and this guy said he got them all done in one sitting like he just decided one day he wanted to look like he was in blink182 or something.

it seems like quite a common thing to do these days cos i met a guy i know but hadn't seen for a while and he had his whole sleeve done all at once and suddenly he's wearing vests and pumping iron.

interesting story eh?

I wouldn't even go as far as to say that.

She looks like one of those inverted eyes inverted mouth photoshops.

*shudder*

lol. I like that miley is actually a pretty average-looking girl who succeeds through force of personality alone. When she isn't pulling faces for the camera she can look quite fug. I also like that apparently she's not a terrible singer/songwriter. I actually think she seems to have her head on relatively straight, and could be the next Madonna if she plays her cards right and doesn't get too ugly.

I'll agree with lump that for Miley Cyrus to be writing mass-selling pop-songs at her age (under 18?) is pretty amazing and should relate to some modicum of talent.

I'd bet against her being a new Madonna though. That's banded about with every teen-starlet.

The adults behind these schemes are the most sickening aspect. But I can understand that these little madams, growing up in Hollywood, are surrounded by a different world and, even under 10, exert more power than should be given to most smart people.

It's a Hollywood problem, and I wish that people would be a little smarter and not encourage them.

I LOL'ed in real life, almost spit out my bagel.

lets face it america, we are going back to the Greco/Roman ages, just updated fashion!

seriously, i mean she's not even hot. why does she deserve this clothing line again?

It's safer for her parents that she isn't hot don't you think. Makes the clothing line less appealing to the wrong demographic whilst the name recognition makes it more appealing to the right one.

this guys was on the radio and the dj was like 'wow look at all your tatoos!' and this guy said he got them all done in one sitting like he just decided one day he wanted to look like he was in blink182 or something.

it seems like quite a common thing to do these days cos i met a guy i know but hadn't seen for a while and he had his whole sleeve done all at once and suddenly he's wearing vests and pumping iron.

interesting story eh?

yes, pretty good pretty good.

yindeed ...

deserves it's own thread actually .,

People say all the kids are cut to be kind, but some are just horrible.

My friend had a baby the other day. I didn't have the heart to tell him it's ugly as fuck. Babies are ugly. They look like little Winston Churchills.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK BILLY RAY MADE VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS TO SOCIETY!!!

However, due to his negligent proliferation of his weaker-than-average gamete, one sixth of his contributions to society have secured the success of the Disney Channel, and another third perpetuate the almighty word of paedo-bear and shitty radio singles.

/world.

Archived