IGNORED

Miley's 9-year-old sister

roasty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deep Fried Everything

seriously, i mean she's not even hot. why does she deserve this clothing line again?

edit: lol beat me to the punch, but his comment was nicer... :pedobear:

Guest peaches

oh gosh, that's horrible... seriously, with things like this, why is pedophilia currently the source of a moral panic? children are being wayyy too over-sexualized. :wtf:

Guest nene multiple assgasms
I finally got my own TV show coming out next fall on CBS. . . . it's a half-hour weekly show that I will host, entitled "Let's Hunt and Kill Billy Ray Cyrus." So y'all be tuning in? Cool, cool. Cool, it's a fairly self-explanatory plot, uh . . . Each week we let the hounds of Hell loose and we chase that jar-head, no-talent, cracker asshole all over the globe . . . till I finally catch that fruity little ponytail of his in the back . . . and we'll be back in '95 with "Let's Hunt and Kill Michael Bolton." So. Thank you very much. I'm just trying to rid the world of all these fevered egos that are tainting our collective unconscious and making us pay a higher psychic price than we imagine. In fact, that's how I pitched it to the networks exactly, I said . . . "Uh, I'd like to do a show where I rid the world of all these fevered egos that are tainting our collective unconscious,"

and the guy at CBS said, "Will there be titty?" And I said, "Sure, I don't know, sure." Boom! A check falls in my lap and -- I'm a producer!

I finally got my own TV show coming out next fall on CBS. . . . it's a half-hour weekly show that I will host, entitled "Let's Hunt and Kill Billy Ray Cyrus." So y'all be tuning in? Cool, cool. Cool, it's a fairly self-explanatory plot, uh . . . Each week we let the hounds of Hell loose and we chase that jar-head, no-talent, cracker asshole all over the globe . . . till I finally catch that fruity little ponytail of his in the back . . . and we'll be back in '95 with "Let's Hunt and Kill Michael Bolton." So. Thank you very much. I'm just trying to rid the world of all these fevered egos that are tainting our collective unconscious and making us pay a higher psychic price than we imagine. In fact, that's how I pitched it to the networks exactly, I said . . . "Uh, I'd like to do a show where I rid the world of all these fevered egos that are tainting our collective unconscious,"

and the guy at CBS said, "Will there be titty?" And I said, "Sure, I don't know, sure." Boom! A check falls in my lap and -- I'm a producer!

It's hard to go wrong with Bill Hicks :)

Archived