IGNORED

Bad Movies

Guest Backson

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

I just watched Abraxas: Guardian of the Universe with Jesse Ventura and Jim Belushi. If that counts, not sure.

I tried to watch Neighbours starring his brother and Dan Aykroyd earlier. Pure crap.

You should all keep an eye on secret-cinema for open sign-ups. There's a section just for bad films.

n750105407_6570623_2051640.jpg

n750105407_6467688_6899561.jpg

I've been on cinemageddon for a while -- that's a whole tracker just for bad films.

i guess im preaching to the choir, but the Room was an amazing experience....the youtube clips are great moments, but there are a couple you just have to watch within the entirety of the movie to truly appreciate.

That movie was on some other level.

There is actually a movie theatre in NYC that shows it every Saturday at midnight, a la Rocky Horror.

I Definitely enjoy me a terrible movie every now and then.

I saw it in Austin and Tommy himself was there "answering" questions. He had this weird look where he wore about 5 belts all at once.

I did not hit her; I did naaahhht!

oh hai, backson, I didn't see you there!

It took him years to master that line, apparently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiEY9o6qp9M

I used to know a girl, she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.
lol, there isn't even a hospital on Guerrero Street irl. But that's just adding to it all! YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!!!

Really, where is Tommy Wiseau from? There are enough people here from all over, or who have travelled, to be able to give this guy a nationality. Leave your stupid comments in your pocket. Oh, and all the money was from selling leather jackets? He's a bigger fibber than rdj.

I have no idea, a guy asked him at the screening I saw in Austin, and he began insulting the guy. He was like "see, you seem like a smart man who had too many beers, got too comforable, and for that I will forgive you asking such a stupid question."

He also responded to a question about how he earned 6 million dollars with a metaphor about giving "100%" and succeeding even if your finances to do something are "50%." Another guy threw a football with him and he totally went along with it.

Man's either a closet genius or idiot savant. Either way, he seems to know The Room is an epic masterpeice of everything that can be done poorly in film.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Braindead is by far Jackson's best work ( Yes , better than the lord of the rings trilogy )

It's not bad...it's a masterpiece .

Braindead is by far Jackson's best work ( Yes , better than the lord of the rings trilogy )

It's not bad...it's a masterpiece .

I think Heavenly Creatures is his masterpiece personally, but Braindead is a close second.

LOTR is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!

Archived