IGNORED

mustard

Guest iep

take away my mustard take away my soul!

now FESS UP! who else likes mustard? AND what is ... the BEST mustard?

me, i'm all for the coarse 'tard with lots of vinegar..

mustard_bottle.jpg

Groninger%20mosterd%20250%20gram.JPG

gotta set up WATMM international mustard exchange.. gotta... there's BOUND to be some bitchin' mustard out there..

I just had a ham, cheese and English Mustard toastie; something that's become a regular in my late-night snacking. Beautiful stuff.

Whilst I was out of the yellow Coleman's I had a jar of Wholegrain English Mustard, which was a little darker and contained seeds. It was nice, a little milder and sweeter than the yellow, but it had good texture.

I love Mustard.

I dislike mustard.

I particularly hate when mustard is mixed in to mayonaise without clear warning.

omg i love mustard and mayo. i like mixing it with ketchup too. it's like a trinity of holy, delicious, processed condiments.

Oh, Horseradish is also awesome. It has a great way of rising through the top of your mouth and burning your nose.

I love Horseradish, but I only ever have it with a beef sandwich.

yeah give me the coarse and grainy and vinegary. i have some mustard seed i cook with onions or green beans or eggs, always good for taste + texture. crunch pop!

ketchup — meh.

ketchup and mayo — possibly epic. (see fig 1)

mustard in any form, with any other ingredients — fucking fail.

fig 1:

2417394099_7c6225f37b.jpg

extra IDM points for killing a big pile of soldiers in 1914

this is all that mustard is good for. but goddamn, is it good for that.

when i worked in a chippy in my college days, i invented a new dish - hot dog chips.

thick-cut proper chips (fries?)

finely chopped onions

hot dog mustard

ketchup

the chippy in question still serves it, ten-ish years later :)

mustard is definitely the bomb, i also like it grainy and course, gotta have that mustard-punch or it isn't good mustard

dude.... weisswurstel mit süße senf ....I was in München .... and don't forget....a Franziskaner!!!

actually my number one favorite mustard is a mustard called "Irish Stout Honey Mustard"

so fuckin good

Archived