IGNORED

Scandals...

Guest EDGEY

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is the truth troon? what is it?

the truth is living without all this material crap and everything that comes with it.

the truth is living in support of the natural world instead of supporting things that are at odds with it.

the truth is living in support of our human bodies instead of supporting and interacting with things that are at odds with them.

he says from his computer on the internet in his house with electricity and warmth

the truth is living without all this material crap and everything that comes with it.

the truth is living in support of the natural world instead of supporting things that are at odds with it.

the truth is living in support of our human bodies instead of supporting and interacting with things that are at odds with them.

he says from his computer on the internet in his house with electricity and warmth

Probably wearing birkenstocks, so it's all good.

and back to sandals. nice.

I never knew his real name was Eldrick. What a cool fucking name.

new ep on rephlex summer 2010:

Wisp - The Chronicles of Eldrick

1. Tiger With Wood

2. All In One Hole

3. Shackled Caddy

4. No Score For Fore!(play)

i'm sorry everyone

'know they self'

'know the true nature of the world around us'

'know right from wrong'

these are all related to the truth, yet the truth is so much more then that!

it has been proven time and time again throughout history that the truth will often be hated because it will at least at first seem like it is going against what is enjoyable

to us or what we prefer. much (so called 'truth') in this world has been built from this process. people hear the truth,

then they don't like what they hear and they fit it to their own specifications of what they want

instead, mixed with alittle of the truth (maybe).

it essentially gets watered down.

we must fight to know the concentrate once again, it is a hard struggle and sometimes it is with one another, but

most of the time it is about struggling with ourselves in our own minds, bodies and spirits.

the truth will set us free.

take your meds, don't be silly

and back to sandals. nice.

Take a bow. :)

Attitudes like this are precisely the problem.

A) drug tests? at a company? Unless drug use could cause serious injury or death, no company has a right to be testing you for drugs. If drug use is affecting your performance, you get fired for doing a lousy job.

B)Athletes are not role models, nor should they be. Same with actors or musicians. This cult of celebrity is fucking insane, and they should have the same right and expectation to privacy as anyone else who is not in a position of moral stewardship. Politicians and religious leaders should expect more scrutiny as they are in positions of moral authority.

I think a company has the right to use whatever criteria they want to set standards and expectations of their employees. If i dont want to be drug tested, then i can find a new place to work.

Atheltes are role models, i dont know what leads you to believe otherwise, but athletes are hardcore role models for many many different kinds of people, that you cannot dispute, and whether its justified or not doesnt matter, artists, athletes, are looked up to by a great deal of the population, and thusly they are expected to behave accordingly. Is it silly? Yes. But it's also the real world.

Sure it'd be great if the public's attitudes towards public figures were more reasonable, and it'd be nice if i didnt have to be drug-screened to work at kroger foods inc. but thats just a pipe dream.

Because the public's complacency in handing over rights to corporations/companies has made it a pipe dream. Which I suppose is why I'm going back to school, so I can try and do something about it (as opposed to run away and live in the woods with faeries and gumdrops). Why should a company have any right to determine what you do in your spare time? Why are you willing to cede so much authority to corporations?

Athletes and musicians etc. are only role models because we have this immense cult of celebrity. Something which we as a generation can bring to a halt if we try as parents. We all recognize the problems with it, why perpetuate it?

I never knew his real name was Eldrick. What a cool fucking name.

new ep on rephlex summer 2010:

Wisp - The Chronicles of Eldrick

1. Tiger With Wood

2. All In One Hole

3. Shackled Caddy

4. No Score For Fore!(play)

i'm sorry everyone

WHO TOLD YOU?

Archived