IGNORED

Vote for Windowlicker

Macca

Channel Four are going to make a "top 50 music videos show" strangely enough Windowlicker is in the choice of voting options..... Unite Watmm and beat out the likes of Madonna et al co!

http://www.4music.com/50-greatest-pop-videos.html CAST THOU VOTETHS !

:spiteful: Windowlicker for number one! (lets be honest here, out of the list of videos to vote on and the artists... Windowlicker really is the best! it'd be a crime to misrepresent :spiteful: )

VOTING CLOSES MARCH 1ST SO VOTE NAOW !:D

There were quite a few other videos I would have liked to vote for, but it you only get one vote, it's gotta be Windowlicker, eh?

Also, people, don't vote twice. They'll probably disregard your votes if they find out.

• 2 months later...

50 Greatest Pop Videos is to be aired this Sunday on Channel 4 at 10:00pm. I noticed that of the various music video clips in the trailer for this program, Windowlicker appears first! What does that tell us? Only time will tell.

50 Greatest Pop Videos is to be aired this Sunday on Channel 4 at 10:00pm. I noticed that of the various music video clips in the trailer for this program, Windowlicker appears first! What does that tell us? Only time will tell.

MOAR APPEARANCE FROM FRANK SIDEBOTTOM :P :spiteful:

Windowlicker was number 13. Goddamn, it didn't even make it into the top 10. But still, it came ahead of many high-profile videos such as "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and "Smack My Bitch Up".

Number 1 was, of course, Michael Jackson's "Thriller". They played the entire video at the end of the show.

windowlicker is a way better song though

can someone point me to the next windowlicker? cause i have yet to hear anything quite like it since!

"Drukqs" was the Windowlicker album... but it doesn't sound similar so... *shrugs

Archived