IGNORED

genghis tron

auxien

Guest Lube Saibot

looks like hudson mohawke has some competition in the churlishly stupid ironic hipster artist name department

You are, like, SO COOL. I've never heard anybody else make a joke about hipsters, this is so fresh.

looks like hudson mohawke has some competition in the churlishly stupid ironic hipster artist name department

Don't forget about:

Truman Peyote

Jeans Wilder

Kylie Minoise

Rank Sinatra

Gorey Feldman

Missy Elliot Smith

Ducktales

dead mountain mouth is awesome. not down with their other stuff.

really? board up the house seems more mature in a lot of ways, more appealing in songwriting, production, materialization of ideas, etc...well, i'm making some assumptions, but i just find that surprising- i hardly ever listen to dead mountain mouth since board up the house came out. taste is taste though dude.

still definitely some killer stuff on the DMM though. white walls always stood out as exceptional to me.

also, there's a ton more noodly synth shit on board up the house, and lots of awesome drum programming. it seems like they put a lot of detail into everything on there.

They are incredible. Saw them live a year or so ago and it was most awesome, I bought 2 shirts (they also happen to have awesome shirts). But yeah Board Up the House is one of my favorite albums, I love and know every track by heart and never get tired of it. Its one of those albums to me

I am a huge fan.

are the eps worth picking up? i hate stealing shit, but i don't wanna waste my money if they're mediocre...

The first EP, cloak of love, is great. A bit roughly produced but I'd never heard anything like it. As far as I know their only other EP's were limited tour releases and they're not worth tracking down.

My recommendation:

"Acquire" Cloak of Love and Dead Mountain Mouth, then if you like what you hear buy Board Up the House. The art is fantastic and its an incredible album that really refines and evolves their sound

I am a huge fan.

are the eps worth picking up? i hate stealing shit, but i don't wanna waste my money if they're mediocre...

The first EP, cloak of love, is great. A bit roughly produced but I'd never heard anything like it. As far as I know their only other EP's were limited tour releases and they're not worth tracking down.

My recommendation:

"Acquire" Cloak of Love and Dead Mountain Mouth, then if you like what you hear buy Board Up the House. The art is fantastic and its an incredible album that really refines and evolves their sound

ah, well i've had dead mountain mouth for a while, and board up the house since the day it came out. i just hadn't heard more than samples of the EPs and was curious on some opinions.

i'm also gonna try and hunt down some of those of those board up the house remixes if at all possible. all limited edition vinyl, but hopefully some kind soul has ripped the songs into 1s and 0s.

board up the house is by far my favorite, so killer. love that shit.

I am a huge fan.

If you can find the "Cloak of Love" ep, that shit is amazing. It was my first.

2874747862_06e7b274ee.jpg?v=0

I saw the '10 in a records store. It caught my eye, naturally. Then I picked it up and thought it was a sick band name. I then listened to it and bought it and have been a fan ever since.

I saw them live a couple years ago. It was pretty bad ass. Great band. I need a t-shirt.

I am a huge fan.

If you can find the "Cloak of Love" ep, that shit is amazing. It was my first.

2874747862_06e7b274ee.jpg?v=0

I saw the '10 in a records store. It caught my eye, naturally. Then I picked it up and thought it was a sick band name. I then listened to it and bought it and have been a fan ever since.

I saw them live a couple years ago. It was pretty bad ass. Great band. I need a t-shirt.

the sticker in the upper right hand corner might be even more awesome than the design on the vinyl.

Archived