IGNORED

To those who complete the "religious and political views" on facebook intros

Guest Conor74

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind the religious/political fields, if someone wants to fill them out then let them go ahead. Let's me know them a little better.

exactly, so if someone has 'my lord and savior jesus christ bless us all' i know not to talk to them

Guest Calx Sherbet

for the marines i think you have to fill in your religion/belief or something, whatever it was my friend put Jedi

Guest Conor74

why read the religious views if you hate them and/or don't care

If I was a slow reader I guess I could have the option of avoiding those bits when the info page opens. But I just read too fast. It's like I see a poster and BAM, I know the act whose name appears at the top and the date the show is on which is at the bottom. It's like a hair trigger. BAM. It's all in my head. BAM.

why read the religious views if you hate them and/or don't care

If I was a slow reader I guess I could have the option of avoiding those bits when the info page opens. But I just read too fast. It's like I see a poster and BAM, I know the act whose name appears at the top and the date the show is on which is at the bottom. It's like a hair trigger. BAM. It's all in my head. BAM.

why do they bug you so much? if you're gonna read about their "interests" and all that cal, you might as well see what religion they are too.

Guest Gary C

I've cancelled my account, but its a good way of finding out who to stay away from.

I've added plenty of old and new friends, discovered them to be retarded online, and then subsequently deleted them and begun to avoid them in real life.

Social networking is an excellent form of genetic engineering.

Guest Conor74

why do they bug you so much? if you're gonna read about their "interests" and all that cal, you might as well see what religion they are too.

Because it helps the stupid form judgments and prejudices.

Because I dislike anyone who would define or categorise themselves in that manner.

Because it's arbitrary and doesn't really matter. Shoe size would be more helpful information.

Guest margaret thatcher

i deleted my account too. fuck facebook. what's wrong with meeting up with people in the pub and finding out about what they've been up to then, instead of pseudo-stalking?

how do you go on facebook

Google: Facebook login.

lol

Because I dislike anyone who would define or categorise themselves in that manner.

Because it's arbitrary and doesn't really matter. Shoe size would be more helpful information.

:facepalm:

You care enough to make a thread on watmm, though. So fuck you, too.

Because I am hypocritical.

Could I put that down as my belief?

Yes, I'm pretty sure 'Christian' is an available option.

I don't mind the religious/political fields, if someone wants to fill them out then let them go ahead. Let's me know them a little better.

exactly, so if someone has 'my lord and savior jesus christ bless us all' i know not to talk to them

Right on, lol.

I don't mind the religious/political fields. I rarely read people's info pages anyway, since I know most of my Facebook friends already. And some people are passionate about that stuff, it could be as important to them as music or movies are to us. I either don't read it or it helps me know more about them, good or bad.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

Group:Members

mine was CUNTSUCKER for the longest time.

They always had a solid platform.

I've always found their position to be a little messy.

Guest Conor74

Ah but I know the gender and origin of all my friends. I think many would. And I think that info is fair enough.

But I wouldn't have a clue, nor care less, what religion they are, or what politics they think they are. And anyone who took the time to tell me they thought they were anarchocapitalists...well I'd still have no interest in that...

I think the census here recently started asking for info on religious preferences and a lot of people were a bit pissed with that, but did it anyway as I guess this stuff matters to Governments. But on facebook?

Guest ezkerraldean

lol i know this guy who says he's a Trotskyist on facebook but he's never even read any Trotsky

twat

that shit pisses me off the most

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

Ah but I know the gender and origin of all my friends. I think many would. And I think that info is fair enough.

But I wouldn't have a clue, nor care less, what religion they are, or what politics they think they are. And anyone who took the time to tell me they thought they were anarchocapitalists...well I'd still have no interest in that...

I think the census here recently started asking for info on religious preferences and a lot of people were a bit pissed with that, but did it anyway as I guess this stuff matters to Governments. But on facebook?

facebook = CIA = USA = Mossad

this is a retarded thread btw. it makes me dislike people.

this post is so fucking stupid and it infuriates me.

Archived