IGNORED

Spam

Guest Rambo

How are get back tome very asap

Thanks

Jerry

Drogi Przyjacielu,

Pozwole sobie w tym liscie i w ten sposуb szukac Twojej

pomocy, nie mam innej opcji i nie mam wyboru.

Jestem Jerry z Zachodu Davis Boulevard (Utah),

dostawca sprzetu i uslug dla Wojska amerykanskiej sily zbrojnej na

Bliskim Wschodzie. Powodem, dla ktуrego wyjasniam moje odkrycia

Tobie jest szukanie pomocy aby umozliwic nam do

przyczynienia sie niezmiernie i do urzeczywistnienie moich marzen.

Jestem w armii USA dla jedynego celu jakim jest odbudowa niektуrych czesci Iraku.

Jak dobrze wiemy, Irak powoli przechodzi

proces odbudowy w niektуrych czesciach i jest tam znaczna

potrzeba rekonstrukcji, ktуra jest i bedzie potrzebna, wszedlem w to.

Ja oceniam poziom zniszczenia i oferte

profesjonalnego doradztwa w zgodzie ze sposobem w jakim oni planuja

odbudowe. Praca jest ryzykowna i bez watpienia

trudna, a czasem mamy do czynienia z

uzbrojonymi oddzialami, gdzie tracimy zolnierzy w czasie

konfrontacji. Mialem mуj wlasny udzial w stratach kiedy

utracilem przyjaciela, ktуrego znalem 12 lat.

W dniu 19 sierpnia 2011 roku, na okolo 1100 godzin

podczas normalnej kontroli wzdluz ulicy Haifa

gdzie jest dluga arteria budynkуw wiezowych,

ktуre zostaly wybudowane i zasiedlone przez niezyjacego juz

Saddama Husajna, gdy byl jeszcze przy zyciu, Ja wraz z

3 zolnierzami udalem sie do znaczacego miejsca i kiedy

rozpoczalem prace podczas oceny bylem scisle strzezony

przez zolnierzy, odkrylem niezwykla wypuklosc w piwnicy

w ktуrej zakladalem ze znajduje sie pomieszczenie.

I zdecydowalem sie pуjsc tam, tylko kopnalem

metalowe pokrycie i znalazlem metalowe skrzynie (6 numerуw)

ulozone na gуrze wzajemnie, ktуre byly zamkniete na

klуdke kazda. Po sforsowaniu skrzyn niektуre sie otworzyly

odkrylem kilka pistoletуw, amunicjei niektуre skrzynki wsrуd

ktуrych dwie zawieraly pociski, jeden wypelniony twardym

narkotykiem (heroiny) a drugi inny ku mojemu zdumieniu

zawieral kilka dolarуw USA, ktуre wyniosly po 23.2$

Ja i dwуch zolnierzy liczylismy je okolo

3 godziny. Wierze, ze skrzynie jesli nie sa kogos wlasnoscia, sa zwiazane

z wojna Iraku z Iranem z przemytem oleju.

Ja jednak pouczylem ich aby utrzymali to w tajemnicy tak wysokiej,

ze mozemy miec pieniadze dla nas samych,

wszyscy zgodzilismy sie na planem i mielismy

uzyskac te pieniadze, ale najpierw musielismy

ukryc pieniadze w bezpiecznym miejscu i gdzie nie mozna wykryc

lokalizacji. To spowodowalo zasiegnac opinii z przyjacielem

,ktуry poszedl ze mna i dwoma innymi oficerami w

sekretnie i w bezpieczniejsze miejsce, po ktуrym

moglismy doreczyc narkotyki i bron do naszego

przelozonego.

Jestem teraz w rozpaczliwej potrzebie "Solidny i

Wiarygodny "jak Ty ktуry otrzymasz bezpieczenstwo

i chrone tych skrzyn zawierajace USD dla

mnie, dopуki moje zadania uplynie tu. My nie mozemy

pozwolic sobie na opuszczenie pola tutaj w Iraku z jakiegokolwiek powodu

poniewaz Irak jest coraz bardziej niebezpieczny codziennie.

Nie mamy pojecia, co moze sie stac nastepnie, jak wszystko

pozostaje niejednoznaczne w tym momencie. I jestem w pelni swiadomy

jakie mysli beda nastepne, dlatego zamierzam

dac Tobie moje zdjecie, jak rуwniez moje ID, abys

wiedzial z kim masz do czynienia.

I zapewniam i obiecuje dac 25% tego znaleznego,

jednak zachecam do negocjowania jaki chcesz miec

procent w tym interesie.

Prosze mnie zapewnic o swoim utrzymania w tajemnicy najwyzszej tak, ze moja praca nie bedzie

zagrozona. Prosze skontaktuj sie ze mna przez mуj osobisty

e-mail:(jeg1955@w.cn)

Szczere Pozdrawiam,

Jerry

:cisfor:

LloydsTsb Security Department noticed third party account access therefore automatically your account has limited access to lloydstsb account features.

We know that this might be inconvenient for you but this temporary limitation is only for your protection.

https://www.lloydstsb.co.uk

For removing the limitation and obtain full access to all lloydstsb features responde with the information requested.

Thank you for your understanding in resolving this issue. yours sincerely,

LloydsTsb Bank

Thanks

Jerry

Drogi Przyjacielu,

Jestem w armii USA dla jedynego celu jakim jest odbudowa niektуrych czesci Iraku.

przelozonego.

procent w tym interesie.

Prosze mnie zapewnic o swoim utrzymania w tajemnicy najwyzszej tak, ze moja praca nie bedzie

Szczere Pozdrawiam,

Jerry

Dear Friend, Let me in that list and was as such look for your help, I have no other option and I have no choice. I'm Jerry from the West Davis Boulevard (Utah), provider of equipment and services for American troops armed forces in the Middle East. The reason, for whom he explained my findings to you is to seek help to enable us to contribute immensely in August and to the realization of my dreams. I'm in the U.S. Army for the sole purpose of which is the part of Iraq's reconstruction niektуrych. As we well know, Iraq is slowly undergoing a process of reconstruction in parts niektуrych and there is a substantial need for the reconstruction of one, which is needed and will be entered into it. I appreciate the level of destruction and offer professional advice in line with the way in which they plan to rebuild. The work is risky, and no doubtdifficult, and sometimes we are dealing with armed troops, where we lose soldiers during the confrontation. I had mуj own share in the losses when he lost a friend, whom I knew for 12 years. On 19 August 2011, at approximately 1100 hours in normal controls along Haifa Street where there is a long thoroughfare budynkуw towers, insists in have been built and occupied by the late Saddam Hussein, when he was still alive, I along with three soldiers went to significant places, and when I started working when I was a closely guarded assessment of soldiers, discovered unusual bulge in a cellar in the assumed insists in the room is located. And I decided to pуjsc there, just kicked a metal cover and found a metal crate (6 numerуw) arranged on gуrze another one, which were closed on klуdke each. After breaking inbox opened niektуrediscovered several pistoletуw, amunicjei niektуre wsrуd box which one could include two bullets, one filled with hard drug (heroin) and one other to my surprise , contained a few dolarуw the U.S. one, which exalted the $ 23.2 and I had hoped for them dwуch soldiers about three hours. I believe that if the boxes are not owned by someone, are associated with the Iraq war with Iran from smuggling oil. However, I instructed them to have kept it a secret so high, that we can get money for ourselves, we all agreed on the plan and we had obtained these money, but first we had to hide money in a safe place and where it can not detect the location. This caused the seek medical opinion with a friend , who has went with me and two other officers in secret and in a safer place, after ktуrym we could deliver drugs and weapons to our supervisor. I am now in desperate need of "Reliable and Trustworthy "like you who used to get security and protect these inbox containing USD for me, my task runs dopуki here. We can not afford to leave the boxes here in Iraq for any reason since Iraq is getting more dangerous every day. We have no idea what might happen then, as everything remains inconclusive at this time. I am fully aware of what thoughts will be next, so I'm going to give you my picture, my caller ID as also the whole complex, so you knew who you are dealing with. I assure and promise to give 25% of that znaleznego, however, encourage you to negotiate what you want to have a percentage in this interest. Please assure me about his living in the highest secrecy so that my work will not be threatened. Please contact me by mуj personal e-mail: ( jeg1955@w.cn ) Sincere Regards, Jerry

Edited by baph

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssspppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

woah is that going off the page for other people

coool

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• 3 months later...

Date: Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 19:16

Subject: thanks for your message.

To: Daniel1q2w3e <daniel1q2w3e@hotmail.com>

I'm back from work!!!! Wow!!!!!!!

I'm so got tired from my work..... Uh....

I very glad that I can write to you! Whether I can will get

acquainted with you more close? I am Willa,

I am not assured in presents relations while people don't

learn each other more close. I don't speak in a detail about myself, whether simply I

wish receive letter from you and we can to learn each other more close. Now

I want only one, that you answered me. Answer to

me on my e-mail address:

If you certainly have time!

I shall wait!

• 4 weeks later...

i've been getting tons of spam lately, containing links to canadian online pharmacies, but with bizarre messages below the links:

I mean, much harder. 22 || ||Loss due to Incomplete Combustion of Carbon | 61 | 0. 22 || ||Loss due to Incomplete Combustion of Carbon | 61 | 0.

She cornered him as he was admiring the presents, and whisked him away to the silence and twilight of her husband's study. Ample diameter of steam and water drums, these not to be less than 30 inches except for small size units. Ample diameter of steam and water drums, these not to be less than 30 inches except for small size units.

You may leave the line at Purley, and within an hour's walk find yourself in the wind on the downs, among Anglo-Saxon barrows and immemorial yews; you may even be able (though no That last hour and a half! Louie, the general errand boy of our packing room, brushes by our table with some trays and knocks about six of my carefully packed boxes on the floor. That last hour and a half! Louie, the general errand boy of our packing room, brushes by our table with some trays and knocks about six of my carefully packed boxes on the floor.

A steam gauge attached to the boiler front. ds of their fellow-creatures, who, like themselves, are accountable beings, and with the same capacity for enjoyment or suffering. ds of their fellow-creatures, who, like themselves, are accountable beings, and with the same capacity for enjoyment or suffering.

047 | | 4000 | 25. He gave her a glance of adoration. He gave her a glance of adoration.

Superstition had surrounded the Vier Prison with horrors. Practise it, my son! Is it a bargain? I'm not going to work for nothing a day. Practise it, my son! Is it a bargain? I'm not going to work for nothing a day.

It was somewhat heavily lined for one so young, and the marks of a hard life were on him, but distinction and energy were in his look and in every turn of his body. The Pasha's face showed curious incredulity; under the pallor of the Lost One's a purplish flush crept, stayed a moment, then faded away, and left it paler than before. The Pasha's face showed curious incredulity; under the pallor of the Lost One's a purplish flush crept, stayed a moment, then faded away, and left it paler than before.

But little Dicky Donovan understood, and Fielding understood; and Fielding never afterwards mounted Bashi-Bazouk but he remembered. ided regularly by arches or columns, each window clearly enframed, and every sculptured ornament provided with a niche. ided regularly by arches or columns, each window clearly enframed, and every sculptured ornament provided with a niche.

nd the seventh century before Christ opens with the significant statement that "Ts'in, Tsin, and Ts'i, now begin to be powerful states. | |Fired | 640 | |______|___________________________|________________|_________|________| | |Consolidated Gas & Electric|Somerset, Pa. | |Fired | 640 | |______|___________________________|________________|_________|________| | |Consolidated Gas & Electric|Somerset, Pa.

" "Then you've forgiven the Khedive?" he inquired with apparent innocence. " If poaching was done, it was from behind a tree. " If poaching was done, it was from behind a tree.

my-brain-hurts.jpg

الان ولفتره محدوده نكتفي فقط بـ10 عمملاءء

موقع فوركس جول يقدم لكم خدمة ادارة الحسابات

ندير حسابك بالفوركس مقابل ننسبة من الربح

شروط ادارة الحساب هياا

1- قيمة الحساب لا تقل عن 5 الاف دولار

(5000)$

2- ان يكون مالك الحساب عضو في موقع فوركس جول

3- نسبتنا من الربح هيا 35% من الارباح اذا كان العميل حسابه تحت وكالتنا

4- نسبتنا من الربح هيا 50% اذا كان العميل حسابه ليست تحت وكالتنا

رأس مال العميل لا يتم اخذ اي نسب منه

يعني بحالة ان الحساب لم يربح في اسبوع والحساب ما به الا المبلغ المودع لا يحق لنا اي دولار فقط نسبتنا من الارباح

لزيارة موقعنا فوركس جول وتعليم الفوركس والابداع والربح من هذا المجال اضغط هـــــــــــنــــــــــااااااااااااا

ولفتح حساب وادارته من خلال خبراء ومحللين موقع فوركس جول

تفضل باضافة الايميل التالى

admin@fx-goal.com

او الاتصال بمؤسس الموقع شخصياً الاستاذ ابراهيم حسن

Let's Talk More My Bunny

sarah.longman@northia.com.ar

Can I ask you? "Was you ever have sex with a Russian girl? Would you like to try it?" I am now in America - a guy looking for dating and sex.

Sweet Lord, let him come unto me, my name is Maria, I am from Russia!

Brie Flynn

brie.flynn@atoledo.com

You were outside my house - why do not you come to me? "I love you so waiting - when you called me - it was the best moment of my life, I changed the phone number - you can watch it on my page - look.

I arrived only a week, very much want to see you!

Cher Durham

cher.durham@b-products.com

Hi, forgot to tell you that I changed my address and phone number - well, I forgot your email, I hope that I write it for you, very lonesome for you, come to my page - leave me your phone number or address in order that would we can continue to correspond!

[links removed for obvious reasons]

Hey

My name is Towanda and I occasionally pick out different people in case to find some interesting ones and get to know each other in what follows.

I suppose you aren't afraid of such experiments)) So, I will be first to start. I'm rather communicative and open to people.

I am sure everyone has something special about himself. So what is special about u? What r ur interests???)

I am sorry, I gotta go now but I rely on you! I hope you will have some free time to write me an answer. Please do it...:)

Can't wait to talk to you!

Guest we_kill_soapscum

I dont whether this is some sort of incredible double bluff that they themselves dont even understand or what. I'll be responding to them shortly.

wow i lol'd very hard at that

Guest we_kill_soapscum

omg "immemorial yews" jeez louise that is funny.

what i usually do is i say to these types of scams is "omg what a miracle god must have sent u because i have cancer my husband just left me and my little kid just broke both legs etc etc" and see if they are still cold-blooded enough to keep scamming me. i have a 50/50 return rate.

Fox, Seized the black duck by the neck, And swung her across his back; The black duck cried out, "Quack! quack! quack!" With her legs han

People with guns and snares lie in wait to kill us; as if the place for a bird were not in the sky, alive, but in a shop window or in a glass case. People with guns and snares lie in wait to kill us; as if the place for a bird were not in the sky, alive, but in a shop window or in a glass case.

Dear Valued Customer

We believe that Invention of security measures is the best way to beat online fraud.

Santander Bank have employed some industrial leading models to start performing an extra

security check with Your Online Banking Activities to ensure a safe and secure Online Banking.

You are requested to follow the provided steps and Update Your Online

Banking details, for the safety of Your Accounts by downloading the attached

form and follow the instructions on your screen. If you choose to ignore our request,

you leave us no choice but to temporary suspend your account.

Thanks you for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Sincerely,

Santander Online Bank Customer Service.

*Important*

Please update your records on or before 48 hours, a failure to update your records will result in a temporary hold on your funds.

© 2012 Santander Bank plc . All rights reserved.

Thanks

Jerry

Drogi Przyjacielu,

przelozonego.

procent w tym interesie.

Szczere Pozdrawiam,

Jerry

Thanks Jerry.