IGNORED

blocweekend rollcall

lala

id go and see autechre, nathan fake, rob hall, and joris voorn, but im seeing all of them over the next few weeks anyway and i cant afford a ticket.

im seeing autechre in my favourite club ever and im quite excited. i just hope a few people turn up, its on a tuesday and autechre are hardly popular.

I think the BLOC lineup this year is quite odd.

i agree.

im friends with george and alex but i've never seen eye to eye with their artist choices. for example - they dont like playing a person year after year, which is fine and quite nice, but if someone is consistantly ripping it up..... why not?

i know im going to be surprised though (especially after being bowled over by arcadia rig at glade)

'nuff good music out there!

I'm going.

Adam Beyer and Surgeon are high up my list.

Wanna see Zinc and Wiley.

And the drum and bass bit.

But all in all I'll just get amongst it.

Im going :)

Surgeon is definitely high on my list, he always delivers.

Autechre, Adam Beyer, and whoever else I stumble into.

Rock on

+2 for beyer and surgeon.

im excited still :emotawesomepm9:

id go and see autechre, nathan fake, rob hall, and joris voorn, but im seeing all of them over the next few weeks anyway and i cant afford a ticket.

im seeing autechre in my favourite club ever and im quite excited. i just hope a few people turn up, its on a tuesday and autechre are hardly popular.

Subclub per chance? I shall definitely be going to that with either a Uziq or Afx T shirt so keep your eyes out for me!!!

I'm going for AE and Rob Hall, but I'll be seeing Roots Manuva, Grandmaster Flash, Surgeon.... and whoever else decent I stumble into. Overkill is my home there really.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I'm going.

I'm looking forward to seeing a few people who I haven't seen play before but that I really like: Ellen Allien, Kelpe, Flying Lotus, Martyn

And a few people who I'd gladly see again: Autechre, Surgeon, Vibert, DMX, Derrick May

Theres a few jungle/dnb names who might be worth a dance (Zinc, Hype, Congo Natty) and a few dubstep folks I'll try to squeeze in (Joker) and some people I'm vaguely in to who might be good (Joris Voorn, Joy Orbison, Lindstromm, Nathan Fake)

Guest Coalbucket PI

but I'll be seeing Roots Manuva,

I totally forgot about Roots! Legend. Will hopefully catch him.

I'd really recommend not going, he's really atrocious and may ruin your ability to listen to his records

but I'll be seeing Roots Manuva,

I totally forgot about Roots! Legend. Will hopefully catch him.

I'd really recommend not going, he's really atrocious and may ruin your ability to listen to his records

Yeah, I was worried about that. I just want to be there for Witness the Fitness mostly..

Archived